Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

12 Likes

Sarake and Rethe Prime Atmosphere mod 03 (4K)

18 Likes

Amazing pics! Going to have to use a few next round. Thanks SpaceJay. :relaxed:

Was on a bit today and still amazed how awesome Battlescape continues to feel. Calling this a game is a great injustice.

2 Likes

Looks pretty awesome. The yellow in some shots makes it feel alien too.
I personally like the clear blue better than the purple vanilla version.

4 Likes

Shared to :wheel_of_dharma: :bulb: :electric_plug: :pick:

8 Likes

Sunday shots (4K):

19 Likes

S h ar e d

8 Likes

Wow, I think the default textures should be the same as 732! :heart_eyes: Actually all of them.

2 Likes

I should really buy a computer able to run the prototype :heart_eyes:.

4 Likes

I bought a 1060 recently so I’m finally above minimum spec lol. Really excited to buzz those mountains at low altitude. I can’t recall how long I’ve been waiting for this moment to finally come :grin: Hurry up Keith! :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

In the 2nd last screenshot. What is happening to the shadow of the rings? It is quite patchy on the planet, isn’t it? Sorry, I am nitpicky, these shots are absolutely amazing. Just wondering…

1 Like

The shadows from the asteroid rings are breaking up the fog and landscape, in combination with the ocean height, makes it look patchy.

2 Likes

I came here to ask a meta question, but damn @SpaceJay your two last posts are incredibly beautiful. The engine @InovaeFlavien & Co have built is one of the prettiest I’ve seen and never ceases to drop my jaw.

7 Likes

There is going to be FOG!?!? /faints drools

2 Likes

…:smiley:

Better get them stretch-goals funded, çause we wanna get volumetric clouds and weather systems in!

6 Likes

Trust me, if I won the lotto, INS is getting a big chunk of it. :wink:

… Well, I’ve never entered the lottery, but the spirit is there. XD

9 Likes

Appreciated :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I WAS KISSED BY A GOD!

:stuck_out_tongue:


In all seriousness, @INovaeFlavien, you could easily make the prettiest loading screen by taking a few of these and have a slide show play while IB was loading. :wink:

6 Likes

thats a cool idea! why use art when the game generates images like that…

building on that idea:

why not use pre-selected random screenshots from this thread to display on the loading screen, similar to what the windows 10 login screen and bing are doing! (with a little credit in the corner).

3 Likes

This is a Good Idea!
I wholeheartedly donate any screenshots I have taken (and will take) to I-Novae to use however they want! I take no credit for them anyway because the engine makes it so damn easy to find the pretties!

3 Likes