Unofficial Infinity Minecraft Server

Ah thanks. That works. Silly me :smiley: The whole new launcher is new to me. Long time since I played.

Edit: Fixed the damage.

Edit 2: I also spotted something interesting that I should explore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FINALLY! The Nod Capitol is finished! :tada:

Every structure now has interiors and furniture. :slight_smile:

Next step is to populate the city with villagers. However we might need to make it a non-enemy-mob area because zombies will wreck all the doors if there are any villagers hiding behind them (and after putting all those doors in place I think that would suck).

Perhaps a similar zone as Ardinia? It would make sense to protect big cities near the spawn anyway since we get the usual grief in those areas.

The other solution would be to light every inch of the city with torches but that would look awful…

4 Likes

Glowstone street lights? They look a bit more classy than torches :slight_smile:

Great!

I will create a permanent NOD faction and claim the area.

The streets are so wide that you would need plenty of even those.

Awesome :smile:

Ok. A permanent Faction called Nod (Brotherhood of Nod was too long) has been created. It has been set to permanent, infinite power as well as the standard flags “no ender grief” and “no zombie brake doors”.

@ThunderBulge … you may be interested in seeing how what you have started has become. :hushed: :grinning:

I also fixed an issue that would cause signs that have been converted to the new minecraft naming sheme (From ‘Sign’ to ‘minecraft:sign’ to be displayed on the map.

2 Likes

Updated Server to Spigot 1.12.2

Updated some Plugins.
Deactivated some plugins due to them not loading anymore since the Update to 1.12.

Movecraft is sadly not compatible anymore. It does not load. :disappointed_relieved:
Maybe it will get updated … maybe to 1.13. It may get Forked. Don’t know yet.

2 Likes

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/movecraft.31321/

The first review suggests an older version of Movecraft may work with 1.12.2

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen that but it doesn’t seem to work for me …

wait I tried again and after reading the error message I installed the Worldguard plugin. (Which we don’t need)

But that made it load. :open_mouth:
And I just tested a Ceivn ship and it works. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes! So we get our Dragon killer airship after all :smiley:

Edit: Just a quick update on the airship… It blew off in the fight before we could even launch the first shot… and we all died in the fight :open_mouth: So we went for a restart.

8 Likes

Just been back on for the first time in ages! (Don’t play Minecraft much any more).

Continued the subway system a little in Future City :slight_smile:

Still need to design interiors for all those floors in the tower… or perhaps rent them out and let the tenants convert them? :smile: Honestly though, if anyone has an urge, there’s lots of potential in Future City!

3 Likes

No pictures, but I’ve almost finished with levelling the bottom of the massive sea wall. Approximately 1/3rd of it has been fitted out with “rooms”, and I’ll be installing a large multi-floor library in it, and kitting out a barracks. I might make a visit to Future City at some point though

2 Likes