(Unofficial) Headquarters of Infinity:Battlescape Communications - Volunteers needed!

The point of thunderclap is to release a wave of a simmilar message at the same time. At the page you can give this thunderclap initiative access to post with your account when the needed 100 people are reached. After that Ajay can “trigger” the thunder.

Link up and help bring thunder to the clouds :cloud: And maybe clouds to I:B!

If you don’t have any of the three option. Maybe ask others to signs up. Then when the time comes manually post the message to places where you can reach people.

3 Likes

What @Lomsor says. Basically, I’ve drafted a message and set a date for this message to be published on the Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr accounts of the people supporting the campaign. The message will be sent 48 hours before the Kickstarter deadline. It will only go out if we get a minimum of 100 supporters in 13 days. More details here: https://www.thunderclap.it/about

Support the Thunderclap here: http://thndr.me/psd6V6

2 Likes

Little freaky to give such a power on my account to a 3rd party app but since I have literally started tweeting during this KS campaign I don’t feel like I have a ton to lose, so I’m in. :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. Make a new thread for the TC.

5 Likes

Have all these gaming news sources been emailed?
@Hutchings
Edit: Sent an email

Send me an email - :wink:

2 Likes

Good suggestion, created a new thread. It’s a bit freaky I admit, but so far I’ve had good experiences using this platform as either an organiser or supporter. Once the message is out, simply remove the app permission for ultimate peace of mind :smile:

2 Likes

There hasn’t been a decent reddit post in a couple of days now, someone should fix that!
Sadly it can’t be me, last time I posted people started going on about how I was a new user that only posts about infinity etc etc…

I’ve made a few good last posts on the Ed and SC forums if anyone wants to take the text and quotes etc. Might be useful elsewhere.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=150306&page=30

For those of you who can open this link:
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/72531/katamari-merge-thread-infinity-battlescape-infinity-the-quest-for-earth/p26

You are doing good work sir, I didn’t have huge success with my forums efforts, got a few people interested though!

I’m trying to capitalise in on the weekend fans that work all week and check the forums and comm links at the weekend. We will see a good number more Star Citizens pledge now this weekend. The CR post: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15037-Note-From-The-Chairman-Infinity-Battlescape has 257 comments which is pretty good. It is moving down the comm link page now but as I said some people just check in on the weekends and review the weeks happenings.

Ok, cool about that Thunderclap

1 Like