Time to spread the word! (Evangelism Kit)

Okay well he already responded anyways :smile:

1 Like

Frankieonpcin1080p is back…

Hey,
Had Laser Eye surgery, so couldn’t use a computer for a couple of weeks, but will start posting with DayZ shortly and then Battlefront when its out grin emoticon Got fighter pilot vision now so all good!

If you have Facebook, please go and like my comment:

A comments on his post with lots of likes is far more effective than posting on his wall.

1 Like

This is a very critical time, many people are occupied with Fallout and Battlefront is just around the corner. It might be best to try and maximise exposure before Battlefront lands.

Of course the next dev stream will be this Sunday, so we should pour our efforts into making this known so it’s not just mostly us watching. We shouldn’t wait till it’s live before telling people about it, let word get around before it happens.

1 Like

Good initiative.

1 Like

You guys should also post a reminder on Kickstarter, Facebook, Twitter and wherever else.

2 Likes

Hi, I noticed Infinity: quest for earth is on list of games by mmorpg.com and had good ā€œscoreā€, but Infinity: Battlescape is not … or at last I cannot find it. It is a bit late, I guess, but I still think it should be there…

Maybe because infinity battlescape isn’t really a mmorpg per se? (it is lacking some mmorpg typical stuff like persistence)

Well I got another writer to respond. If everything goes as planned, we might get a few articles up the last few days of KS :wink:

3 Likes

Do we have any news Keith on Chris Roberts getting into the prototype. (contacting Disco Lando or Ben Lesnic again)

And also have you guys tried again to contact Angry Joe, one last time. Maybe via ā€˜other Joe’ or Angry Army.

And… would Scott Manley consider doing one last quick live stream/video.

This was nice, I saw it on Keith’s Twitter page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdAC4POxV_o&feature=youtu.be
Unless I was hearing things (I do that sometimes) Mr Anton Petrov said there were many ships to chose from.
Other then that it was a nice 30ish min. clip saying people should donate. :smiley:

Now other people listen to it and do a better job of explaining then I did. Thanks.

1 Like

On a side note: Did anyone try to hit up NPR? Just the procedural planets might be worth it to them to do a short story on.

Please upvote the crap out of the storyboard on Imgur: http://imgur.com/gallery/0SoYN

5 Likes

Yes please.

By the way, love the Endor explosion.

2 Likes

When does the acceleration at the end of KS is supposed to begin in term of days ?

If Elite: Dangerous’ campaign is a reasonable analog, we might expect it in the last day or two. Theirs started on the third last day but it was a 60 day campaign.

I was wondering the same so checked the daily stats of several successful game kickstarters ( E:D, SC, Wasteland 2, Planetary Annihilation, Descent and others i forgot ) and the trend is pretty clear: The last 3-4 days is where the peak happens typically. However, I:B has a much steeper/shorter dropoff in the first days than most checked campaigns, so it is possible we will also see a steeper/shorter end peak, which would mean the last 1-2 days. Impossible to predict really, but 1 - 4 days seems to be the end peak duration that can be expected realistically. Peak height? No bloody idea, best case is starting day height, but that is very unlikely imho.

I guess my Vin Diesel idea don’t sound so crazy now.

1 Like

While the storyboard is neat, I find having some trouble with both the policy and the size of the font used for the description page, even with a full view of the image.

I’m not entirely sure I understand what you mean.