Found this. Maybe I’m misunderstanding the guy, but some of it seems a bit… unflattering, some of the other things he’s saying or implying seem completely wrong… But I’m guessing any sort of publicity is good publicity. After all, it will make people look into the game and thus make it more likely to fund it. Edit: And who knows, maybe when he learns more and sees more about the game, he’ll publish a more accurate article.
I don’t even know why I read the article comments, it’s just a bunch of randoms with no insight on anything judging the entire thing based off of a couple of paragraphs and maybe the opening kickstarter video.
I feel you, but try not to take it personally. Anyone who’s actually into this genre and not just following a fad will be instinctively inspired by I:B. The more I dwell on it, the more I realize that it’s revolutionary in nature (well, I think we all sensed that at some point over the past decasde or so, but… now it’s HERE…!).
Hey Flavien, I’d suggest you write a new Dev-Journal on gamedev.net. I am pretty sure, that people at that plattform will remember you after all these years and some might also pledge now