No, you are wrong, wolves number quarter of the humans at this time, putting more information out there while there are more humans around, only benefits humans.
Anyway, lynch someone that is not following your plan, I’m in the right system.
No, you are wrong, wolves number quarter of the humans at this time, putting more information out there while there are more humans around, only benefits humans.
Anyway, lynch someone that is not following your plan, I’m in the right system.
I’m off, but before I go, let me say this.
This game is not going to be won by the wolves by them misusing a system, any significant misuse would be so blatantly obvious that it would be clear it was done by a wolf, so if it does happen it will happen late in the game. On the other hand, with more information in human hands, it will be easier to spot plots and lies that are coming from the wolves. I don’t think systems are as important as the information that will make it much harder to plot against us.
Well… I hadn’t wanted either myself or topper to be the primary lynch candidates for today but it seems we are tied with the most votes O.o
Topper, I still feel guilty about last time mate, so I will switch until I have more concrete proof.
Cybercritic will have to do in the meantime. Hopefully I don’t get lynched again on day one 
cybercritic
Likewise, I’m removing my vote from LyskTrevise.
Looks like everyone has spoken today, so there’s no inactive lynch. I’ll vote on anyone not following the system nearer the end of day. If someone could compile a list whilst I get myself some tasty, tasty dinner, that would be lovely.
{If you count as a few stifled grunts and some strange vibrating sounds from our insensate vegetable over here, I’m pretty sure that everybody has said something. Whether that something was worth hearing is dubious at best.}
I’m not saying it’s perfect, just that we could be stumbling around in the dark without it. There is no discernable way to limit what the wolfs know, so I see no reason to ham string the humans out of the gate. It’s like Lysk always says, more info and discussion is always better for the humans.
Last time I got in trouble for voting the wrong way in a plan, so I want to show it here that I’m voting for Crew Quarters, as asked.
What everyone misses is, that we now have the chance to be in control of both, power and information during the whole game.
No it isn’t won by it, but it can be the final blow like it did in the last two games. Giving the Wolves an even steeper increase of win chance further down the game.
It isn’t about the significant misuse, it is about the set-up of the final blow that mostly isn’t detectable, because it is buried by the Pretoria of possibilities that would be inhibited by a big group.
Is it better to know that certain groups could use certain powers against everyone with the added danger of them not giving out all the information or is it better to just not let them get the power in the first place?
This proposal is like giving everyone a gun and waiting for someone to pull the trigger. Sure it will be loud … but do you know if someone just happens to carry a silencer with him?
By limiting access to information and power we can always be sure who can do what and who knows what, by removing choice from the individual and creating big groups we remove the option for Wolves to use any role even far into the game.
… everyone has. Not just a set group but everyone.
(Just to clarify)
I’m having issues quoting on mobile.
Cyber its not about information its about the power that information gives either side. Information is no good if its so confusing that you can’t make sense of it. That shifts the power of control and understanding to the wolves. With so much information flowing around it makes it easier for them to subtly manipulate people and their decisions on how to use their systems.
I started writing that before class and I just read Lomsors response which is exactly what I wanted to say.
To summarize: if we all have the same information then the subtle manipulations of the wolves will become easier to detect. If it is so spread out and convoluted with distrust then you give them a chance to do what Matt did last game and play multiple groups and systems at once. That didn’t happen because we didn’t have the chance to repair more subsystems, it happened because there was so much irrelevant rhetoric between everyone that it was too difficult to sift through and find the real plot.
If the playing field is even then we shouldn’t have a problem spotting a wolf. This is why I voted for you. Its totally illogical unless you are trying to weaken the humans and I find it a Wolfy move to prevent the humans from playing it safe.
I get the point around everyone having the same information, that’s a valid argument for this system.
I don’t really think there is a good option for a human side, they all have their own downsides.
*shrugs*
Whatever, we’ve gone for this system now. Lets hope it doesn’t come back to bite us
Also rushed, but here’s an update (could do with someone going back and checking)
Votes
Lysk - 1 (Cyber)
Matt - (Sane)
Cyber - 2 (Skyentist, Lysk)
TA - 1 (Ark)
Jackbootedthug - 1 (Cosmos)
Topper - 1 (Matt)
Subsystems
AA - 1 Krey
Prop - 7 (Sky, Xamino, Sane, Ark, Lomsor, Matt, Topper)
CQ - 5 (Lysk, Cyber, Nos_FI, Enginish, Cosmos)
Kreydis is voting for the wrong system. We also have unaccounted votes. The day ends soon, please bear that in mind if you’re considering changing your votes.
I would it also find it easier to have a more democratic mean to such overarching big decisions. But the way a day plays out and how ideas and opinions are communicated don’t allow this …
In my first games I tried to do a more holistic approach, trying to find a consensus. It didn’t work out, it either took to much time or the people wouldn’t accept such a majority and kept on discussing instead of acting. What comes out at the end is skipping all the discussion and just doing stuff and pushing others to do the same by arguments, threats and group pressure.
Today I just hopped on this new idea that might just work out.
I think trying to maintain an even split between systems is more important than sticking to the RNG script, so for now I’ll stick with crew quarters. If more people chime in then I’ll switch.
I hope you guys really trust @Kreydis, because at the moment he’s going to be the only one controlling the AAA
Well, I mean what should we do? We certainly can’t remove him from it, and there isn’t enough time to reorganize an even split of subsystem votes. Do you have a plan in mind to even things out? I’ll be here if you need help.
Kreydis for unfortunately staying on AAA
Yeah, you know what? Yeah, I’m going to have to join in on that vote for Kerydis unless he changes.
Its unfortunate because Kreydis is almost most certainly human but in the off chance he’s not we are forced to lynch. I hope he switches quickly. I’ll be watching for the next 15 minutes prepared to switch my vote.