The Wolf Game - SS Black Swan - Day 6 - Everybody Dies, Traitors Win

Also I do have a bad feeling about Pendrokar (which is all I have currently >,<)

I’m off, but before I go and since I’m in a tie for being lynched.

If I do get lynched today, please dissect me and lynch/shoot/poison both Lysk and Enginish, it would be the third day that they have both voted to lynch a human and got that human lynched.

Again I face the problem of having no real theory.

Pendrokar is my best guess at the moment.
It’s only the way you argue and that you simply ignored that you were supposed to comment on the Hangar Bays function

Very simple reasoning here on my side: Lysk never specified who splits where, just that we should. But the main reason is that many people are on the medical bay whom I don’t trust, and since it is the last chance to check a lynch tonight, I don’t want it to go to waste because the medical bay was used by a majority of wolves.

Yes, I actually agree that he has been acting suspicious. He is overly aggressive and seems to be have some sort of grievance with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

And somehow you are avoiding the fact that you took part in eliminating one of those 4 men and it was Lysk who convinced Enginish to switch his vote. Still you accuse me and Enginish of some devious plot to take over the Helicopter Bay. I doubt they are both wolves, since they had been at each others throats yesterday, Then again I can share your concern regarding Lomsor’s death, still not sure why he was the target. Perhaps someone is praying to the god of random… now if only I could remember which player was fond of that style of play, I sincerely can’t.

I find their lack of loyalty disturbing. But fine, since there are two of us in the bay, I’ll let it slip. The Helicopter bay is a Guardian Angel type subsystem. That is all.

Aggressive? It is only my second day. Besides your a hypocrite with such standards.

/- Day 4

Anyway, time is running out(3 hours remain) and cybercritic isn’t in my suspect list(so the threeway tie will remain):
dekaku, NobleBrutus & The_Sane

Will argue if we have a day extension.

1 Like

You have one.

Really sorry to drop another unexpected day extension on you guys but I’ve been really ill over the weekend :mask: . I’m definitely not going to be in good shape to end the day at the appropriate time.

1 Like
  1. I don’t think its weird to see so many people flocking to what is maybe one of the most powerful systems in the game still available for repair. Suspicious maybe, but not weird.

  2. I sincerely doubt Pendrokar is a wolf, due mostly to the fact that he was the one who independently brought up the word “loyalist”, which is as Engine stated the “magic word”. Of course this isn’t strong proof, but I’m not seeing any strong evidence against him.

Therefore, I must vote for dekaku today, because I think there are much better options than lynching Pendrokar.

This is the way I see things:

  1. Pendrokar probably human (loyalist keyword)
  2. Enginish probably human (leap of faith)
  3. Xamino maybe human (willingness to be lynched)
  4. Cybercritic maybe human (weapons locker)
  5. Sane maybe human (weapons locker)
  6. Arkenbrien maybe human (weapons locker)
  7. Dekaku maybe a wolf (accusing those who I think are human and being mostly quiet)
  8. Nos_Fi maybe a wolf (seems to have a particular vendetta against engine, who is probably human, and make weird theories)
  9. NobleBrutus maybe a wolf (hasn’t really said anything yet at all)
  10. ME! (human, duh =P )

So obviously this leaves only three people that I think are wolves so one of my “friends” is obviously a liar, but who idk. Anyways, by process of elimination that’s what I think so far. Of course its possible to eliminate for the wrong reasons… :\

Also, @cybercritic sorry, I didn’t mean to leave my vote on you so long, I just haven’t had a chance to post at all since last I did.

Strange. My “secret word” was actually two words.

I’m not making weird theories. I have to guess because you do checks and fail to tell us before the day ends.
And as you said earlier I have to vote someone if I don’t want to let the wolfs take control of the lynching.

So is your check over now? Can you now tell us what exactly the usage of the desperate action in the weapon locker is?
Because I’m still wondering why Martin sent the desperate message using PMs if the difference is only a small change in wording.

'Couple of reasons for that.
-I don’t have anything substantial to add to the conversation most of the time
-The only reason I vote is because you said I should vote (Did turn out quite well didn’t it?)
-It’s my first round of wolf to play ever, so I am trying my best to learn the ropes of the game
–so far the only thing I learned is being tricked by you into voting for someone which turned out to be a human
-As I mentioned earlier: 90% of activity on this thread occurs when it is late at night / way past midnight for me. I honestly don’t want to have to stay up past midnight 2 out of 3 days.

My main reason for not being a wolf:
-I stated multiple times that this is my first time playing the game. Unless our admin chose the wolves completely based on randomness, I shouldn’t be a wolf at all, as I am missing the important finesse to be a succesful wolf. If I had been a wolf, I would’ve probably been a day one lynch.

True. I bet wolves orders are to kill ‘loyalists’ not the conjunction of those two words. As Lysk says, this isn’t strong proof.

In another wolf game (ISS relatively fast), I found ‘non-human’ to be a peculiar word, martin panicked for a bit, but said that it won’t stand out. Still I tried using it by stating that I was ‘not non-human’ without noticeable success.

1 Like

Oh Pendrokar was a wolf during the last game? In this case I’ll have to change my vote … Lysk

Where’s the logic?

Lynch Votes (8 / 10 cast)

NobleBrutus - 2 (Pendrokar, xamino)
Enginish - 2 (The_Sane, cybercritic)
cybercritic - 1 (Enginish)
Pendrokar - 1 (Nos_Fi)
dekaku - 1 (LyskTrevise)
LyskTrevise - 1 (dekaku)


Repair Votes (7/10 cast)

Med Bay - 4 (Nos_Fi, LyskTrevise, cybercritic, xamino)
RADAR - 2 (The_Sane, Pendrokar)
Crew Quarters - 1 (dekaku)

1 Like

I find it unlikely that Pendrokar is a wolf twice in a row. It’s just not fair for the others. As such it makes sense that the gm deliberately don’t choose the same person to be a wolf twice in a row.

That’s not how it works. The game setup is governed by RNG and anyone can be any role. Matt was a very effective wolf twice in a row.


While in my opinion Enginish is a little too trusting I am on his list of likely humans. If he was a wolf I don’t see why he would discount me as a potential lynch candidate unless I was of some use to him, and there hasn’t been any direct contact between us.

I’m going to sit on the NobleBrutus vote until I think of something else.

You guys really think that Terran wouldn’t be playing the game if he was a wolf and allow himself to be replaced by Noble?

Waste of a lynch IMO.

No, and I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion. Humans had to kill all ‘non-humans’ in that game. I was in a spot similar to the one Enginish is in this game. I pleaded ‘not non-human’, but doubt that was the reason I got spared.

cybercritic does have a point. Then again, in the ISS Relatively Fast game most wolves claimed that they were inactive due to Real Life interference, when in fact they were secretly very active. I am keeping my vote until martindevans gives a warning to NobleBrutus. I bet asking martin how active has Noble been is pointless.

That gave me the idea Pendrokar.

If he wasn’t willing to play as a human then why sign up.

We don’t know the circumstances of him not participating.

Maybe he was willing to play as non-human?

He’s been on the forums, not really active, but he has been around.