The Wolf Game - SS Black Swan - Day 6 - Everybody Dies, Traitors Win

Repair Vote: Radar

If the Sonar is not dangerous then the Radar might by similar and can be crewed by one person.

Man, I hoped I would have helped the cause, but it looks like I jumped on a small mistake, again. I should really be more cautious when it comes to such things, but I didn’t have to not vote again, it felt right … but sadly wasn’t. :frowning: I have the feeling that we are loosing this … sure it’s early but normally by this point there is some momentum for wolf group theories, I didn’t see one yet.

One other reason why Cosmos was killed could be to induce theories for Matts Wolfiness … though that’s a little to far fetched. It’s more probable that they wanted to deactivate the crew quarters for good … if no one is in there who repaired it, no one can use it until it’s repaired again.

I can confirm that AAA is indeed how Sane described, we loaded it and let it continue to fire on hostile targets.

I’ll also repair the Helicopter Bay.

1 Like

Good idea. I’ll read through everything tomorrow and choose whom to vote for following that.

While I guess it’s better than everyone laying low, the sudden flurry of votes at the end of the day caught me by surprise a little. I found xaminos vote against me a little interesting… It was a late vote with little explanation that avoided taking part in the ā€œmainā€ lynch choices. Matt had just taken the lead, and in anticipation of him being dissected & confirmed human its possible xamino wanted to avoid being one of the players who voted for the lynch. Also he voted for me, so I’m a little biased he must be a wolf. Other than that I can’t see much right now… Matt may have been a wolf past two games but he was great for bouncing theories off of :stuck_out_tongue: I wish you hadn’t killed him.

I’m going to join the Weapons Locker. A system with ā€œweaponā€ in the name deserves a few crew members for security.

So to start out with:

  1. I can confirm that the information Topper provided about the generator is accurate.
  2. We did indeed both decide to shut down CIC last night as a precautionary measure. (See below)

Actually I did mention it, just not in that particular post. I did mention in my very first post of that day that CQ was basically useless at proving anyone’s innocence. I merely brought it up in my defense as ā€œjust one more reason not to lynch meā€. Topper asked someone to confirm it, and so Enginish did.

Actually, the theory that Engine and I have been working together couldn’t be farther from the truth, and we’ve been engaged in heated discussion these last couple of days, especially after I voted to shut down CIC last night with Topper, something I would not have done if we were working together.

Normally, when Engine is a human and I contact him, he makes some attempt to work with me until he can ascertain my alignment better. This never even got started this game, despite me reaching out to him like normal. Thus, my initial suspicion, which ultimately led to the very difficult decision to block CIC last night, as I said.

CIC is supposedly very powerful, but he refuses to acknowledge why, and I also want to point out this says nothing about his alignment since both a human and a wolf might do the same. However, it was a risk Topper and I had to take at least until today so that the larger group could discuss it.

I disagree, unfortunately Matt didn’t give any reason for his votes usually (except I think once on cybercritic later in day one), and so it is hard to say what he would or wouldn’t have said if he had posted again. Obviously I voted against matt yesterday in self defense, but even if he had done the same thing to someone else I think I would have voted for matt still, given his random accusations with no logic or theory behind them. But, that doesnt mean everyone that did vote for matt was innocent either. It simply means we haven’t learned much, unfortunately due to people’s unwillingness to engage in conversation like I had done so far.


As far as the night kills go, @Nos_Fi, I don’t think we can really say much. Skyentist was probably a random kill as usually goes for night one, and King Cosmos practically committed suicide by going to CQ alone. Always use the buddy system! But we need to do more analysis like you have done so far, so keep providing theories please, as everything we say can be used later on in the game.

3 Likes

Ha, no. I wasn’t avoiding anything because I hadn’t voted for anyone before (no vote). Avoiding would have meant I’d had voted for Mattk50 before. Don’t take the vote seriously, I voted for you because it had no chance of lynching someone while avoiding another no vote.

Of course you do, you voted to lynch him. :wink:

… That was kinda my point. Being seen to participate but avoid taking part in the actual lynch.

Ah, okay. Well yes, that my goal. Since I had no information on whom to lynch and wanted to avoid lynching anyone needlessly, I avoided partaking in the vote to lynch Mattk50. Who turned out to be human. So I don’t really see your point except if you want to suggest I was a wolf, saw that a human would be lynched, and decided to play it safe? Which might be credible, but then, I’m human. Prove otherwise, or are we not innocent until proven guilty?

I think you are overly attached to me having voted for you. Even though my reason for voting for you was pretty much nonsense. In fact I think I would even have had a serious reason to vote for you based on your unwillingness to trust in the random generation for a non lynch matter.

Looking back at day one, you actually voted for Mattk50 right off the bat. May be coincidence, may not be. If you are a wolf I think you were hoping to lynch off an active player right on day one where you could say it was an accident, after all, votes on the first day are seldom cast with any knowledge, right? This all seems fishy to me.

The Bartender opened a can of sardines and began slurping them down one after another, oblivious for the moment of the oil dripping into his beard from the fish.

Here is the final lynch vote groupings, people in italic are dead.

Kreydis - Topper+Skyenist+King
Mattk - Lysk+Lomsor+Enginish+King

Well, now I’m even more worried I’m going to be killed off tonight…

Lynch votes from day one you mean? What are you referencing?

Day one and day two, the two people that got lynched and who voted for them.

So as promised I went back and took a look at everything. Sadly not a lot to go on. The following is from my perspective:

**Day 1:** LyskTrevise votes for me based on RP. In the same post he already writes to watch out for Mattk50 due to past games. Topperfalkon votes for me based on RP. The_Sane votes for Mattk50, "just to be safe". Mattk50 "retaliates" and votes for LyskTrevise. Topperfalkon removes his vote for me. LyskTrevise votes for Topperfalkon. Joined immediately by Mattk50. Cybercritic votes for LyskTrevise because he "seems different to past games". Skyentist votes for Cybercritic. Topperfalkon votes for LyskTrevise. LyskTrevise votes for Cybercritic. And Topperfalkon removes his vote. Then the bandwagon for Kreydis starts based on his inactivity.

Day 2: LyskTrevise states that CQ bugged him at night and no action could be seen. A mysterious ploy to play into the trust of humans? Tune in next week to find out! The_Sane votes for Cybercritic, immediately countered by a vote for The_Sane by Cybercritic. LyskTrevise votes for Cybercritic. Cybercritic votes for Topperfalkon. TerranAmbassador votes for Cybercritic. Lomsor votes for The_Sane, The_Sane retaliates. Mattk50 votes for Lysk. Cybercritic votes for LyskTrevise. LyskTrevise switches to Mattk50, followed by Lomsor, Enginish. I vote for The_sane, King_Cosmos votes for Mattk50.

So depending on whom you trust, I see two camps come to light (those in brackets are based on simple feeling, nothing concrete):

  1. LyskTrevise, The_Sane, (Topperfalkon), (TerranAmbassador).
  2. Cybercritic, (Lomsor), (Enginish).

Currently, I’m more inclined to believe Cybercritic to be human. The voting against him has a certain group mentality. And while humans don’t know anything on day one, wolves do. Plus, while group one has a certain group mentality about them, group 2 doesn’t.

I’m not sure if I want to act on my suppositions, but I let them air for others to work with in the hope of helping us humans. I may well have overlooked something obvious, I’m kind of tired. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Day Is Extended By +24 Hours

There have been problems accessing the forums today (certificate errors). Due to this I’m going to do a one off extension for today.

Inactive users @JackBootedThug @TerranAmbass will still be killed in 24 hours.

3 Likes

Come on, its not like I made the decision by myself. Engine and Cosmos both supported scanning me, and cyber and nos didn’t object to it, although they could have change the scan if they wanted to. To suggest that this was some sort of ploy is preposterous as all of us in the crew quarters realized immediately that night that no matter who we scanned it wasn’t going to be able to prove anything.

I don’t see why people keep bringing this up.

How the heck did you come to that conclusion?

Sane and I have had basically zero contact with each other, excepting for minor interactions during the day, same as you. We are about as in the same camp as you and I are, and let me tell you it must be a big camp because both of you have been voting outside the main lynch targets for basically the whole game, as well as making a big fuss about RNG v no RNG quite publicly and I am very seriously considering voting for you today.

Topper and I have only been in contact with each other through CIC in private, and in public I’ve voted to have him killed twice, both of which times he was a very real lynch candidate. Not something I would do if we were in the same ā€œcampā€ā€¦

And as far as I know terran has been AFK all game.

As far as the other ā€œcampā€, I haven’t seen any evidence to support it either way, but my gut tells me you’re wrong about that too.

1 Like

Lieutenant Trevise paced back and forth on the bridge with his hands clasped behind his back, his brow furrowed, and his eyes cast upon the floor lost in deep thought. The sun was going down and was cascading between the pillars and glass towards his face but his face was masked by the shadow of his hat. It seemed as if this day had dragged on for three whole real life days, but he knew it had only been a scant few hours since they had all witnessed the horror of Crewman King ā€œCosmosā€ body, hanging desperately from the crane.

With each back-and-forth across the floor, Trevise thought to the scene of Captain Flavien and First Officer Lucas Finn’s bodies lain over the very surface he walked on, bloody and very dead. He was the only one left in command now, and leadership was not coming easily to him in this desperate time. Command was not something he had craved, nor was he ready and suited for such a task, but the task was his nevertheless and the crew were constantly barraging him with questions and theories with each passing minute. But for his actions, he thought, the ship surely would have descended into anarchy and fallen into enemy hands by now.

The only trouble was, he didn’t know exactly who the enemy was. Of course, he and the rest of the crew had concluded some days ago that it must have been either a crewman or a group of crewmen, as it was impossible for this ship to be infiltrated in any other way. However, all of the crewman seemed exactly as they should, and he could only assume that whoever was responsible must have been planning this for years with much preparation beforehand.

He sighed, and raised his head, looking out across the ocean towards the horizon. If only the propulsion systems were operational still, he would order the ship back to friendly waters immediately for the ship to be policed and the crew interrogated. Any chance of that was now all but ruined thanks for the latest attack, however. He had to find whoever was responsible for this and do so fast, or face near certain death…

A little RP flavor, since I haven’t done any all game… Plus Martin gave me a cool role in his day post a while ago so I figure I should probably make use of it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

… ?
… ??

I think I recall Topper agreeing with my stance on system votes, but I argued against Lysks idea. TA has been entirely MIA. Forums are a bit broken and loading the thread is unreliable so I’ll check back tomorrow I guess.

As the end of the day would have been around now, I’m going to remove the inactive players now.

@JackBootedThug falls overboard and is never heard from again

@TerranAmbass is replaced by @NobleBrutus

2 Likes

I think you meant me. I retaliated to cybercritic’s vote, then removed it later in the day in favour of Enginish

I’m guessing that meant JBT was a wolf, otherwise you ought to have replaced him with a dead humie :expressionless: