Apparently, some girl from a city 30 miles away from me was recently arrested for destruction of an unspecified number of mailboxes during a late-night rampage along a very long route. I got a letter asking how much it would take to replace.
Could I request that we not start another Wolf Game before 8th May? Itās the middle of the UK General Election campaign, so Iām probably going to be fairly busy until then.
That should be fine. If a neptuneās pride game gets started before then itāll still be ongoing, otherwise Iāll aim to start a wolf game shortly after the election
Yeah, still WIP. Enginish and I had a good week of really solid work at first. We did a lot of the really heavy lifting right at the start, but then we each got busy with other things. Iāll see if I can get some progress done this week. Itās close just a few more things to go. The really great thing is that games can be reset and played within an hour or two, so it wonāt be a major time commitment to play a game.