The old contributions topic!

Ship and vehicle concept art by @LucasFIN:

More stuff on his PhotoBucket profile:

:joy_cat:

6 Likes

Oh man I remember some of these.

I finally got to start playing Battlescape, I built a PC recently so now I can actually play it, so I just got early access.

Kinda trippy just after all these years of it being a dream using a real product that is actually fun.

6 Likes

Nearly two years ago someone asked me for the I:TQFE music contributions.

The CDBaby site is down permanently since March 2020.

I’ve uploaded all the music to OneDrive. All that was on the old Infinity Universe FTP fileserver. For personal use only!
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AMvHMW-zbBzml4E&id=834279B4A2542AE1!108227&cid=834279B4A2542AE1

Someone also seems to have uploaded a few of the tracks to YouTube:

Created an audio mod for Infinity: Battlescape that uses the music contributions.

Available on NexusMods:

I’ll ping the composers once Battlescape finally reaches v1.0.

2 Likes