Space Beard : Post206 : LaunchBeard... inDevelopment

How long is it now?

It’s swallowed several children and half a zoo by now, no doubt

4 Likes

In time an update will be provided… in time…

1 Like

Hay no shaving it off if the Kickstrter starts between now and then! Photos first.

1 Like

He’s obviously measuring progress the old fashioned way: by drawing lines with a permanent marker on the back wall, which, in this case, can only be his chest.

Which can only mean he has been undertaking a serious workout routine before he shows off his “progress”
…

Well that or he’s been getting a tatoo of a googly-eyed asteroid.

6 Likes

Please let it be this.

5 Likes

Indeed Hutch that is must have :grinning:
Why not go all the way :slight_smile:
Fits like a glove …or how do they say it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Progress reports will follow in time… tattoo… probably not :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Probably? I sense a possible stretchgoal:
‘at 150M $ Hutchings will get a permanent tattoo of the googly eyed asteroid on his shoulder’

2 Likes

I am not an object to be bought and sold! Although at 150 million… it could work…

6 Likes

I will buy you for much less and sell you a considerably higher price.

Capitalism! :wink:

Better yet, make it a temporary tattoo that Hutchings would showcase for an after KS sales boost…MERCHANDISING!!!

4 Likes

Why does this come to mind?

SpaceBeard… until the campaign ends!
Progress documented below…

Beard at work.

It’s fair to say that I’ve become rather comfortable with this new face sweater. I especially noticed the warmth it provided the evening of the 27th, whilst watching the super blood moon of doom. It’s become a welcome addition to my face…

On a final note. I have indeed been telling people it’s my “Space Beard.” The response has been mixed thus far, ranging from an awkward “that’s neat…” to a “That’s what I’m going to call mine from now on!” At this point… it’s the longest I’ve ever had it… any advice from long time beard bearers would be appreciated.

Onward!

10 Likes

My only real advice is that if you want it to keep shape, you’ll probably need to trim it occasionally, otherwise you might find one side or patch starts growing quicker than the rest and it gets a bit lopsided and looks really messy… :expressionless:

Then again, that might just be me. My beard refuses to grow any longer, except a few patches that want to keep going just a little longer. Does mean I don’t need to really shave at all though, which is nice.

2 Likes

This reminds me…

beware food and sauces! It likes to hide so that you can save it for later.

1 Like

Ah, but that’s all part of the surprise. It’s like carrying a miniature towel around with you permanently to suck nutrients out of.

3 Likes

“permanently to suck nutrients out of.”

Oh, just like how I store snacks in my teeth by never brushing. It’s especially useful when stranded in a wasteland where there’s nothing good to eat. It can give me an extra 3 days of survival minimum. Some days something breaks off and I try to remember if it was from a meal I ate a week ago, or a month ago. Usually tastes juicier the older it is, but you never know with fermented layers of ancient plaque.

2 Likes

Onwards and beardwards!

I’ve heard using beard oil is the cool hipster thing to do. Or maybe just go full hobo with that shiz.

It took me several months to get all parts even … it wasn’t that much of a difference, only noticable if shorter then 10mm. Now it looks pretty even, even without trimming it.
@Hutchings, the mustache will get into the way of eating pretty soon. Just make sure to have a napkin nearby when eating. You’ll use it frequently, especially with soups. I ain’t got more tips … maybe a more “experienced” Beard wearer is arround.

1 Like