![]()
If the KS fails, you will have a massive head start on a depression beard. 
If the KS fails, they could probably make a fair chunk of change just auctioning off the beard.
Yes he would, if it was a googly eyed asteroid.
A googly-eyed-beard-asteroid. OR a bearded-googly-eyed-asteroid.
It wouldn’t be the strangest thing sold on the internet… 
Do you see this, INS? Just give up now! These people will never be happy!
Don’t say I never did nuttin’ fer ya, @Kreydis
I’m having a hard time not liking every post to this thread… xD
@Kichae
Thanks for the new profile picture, now can anyone tell me if I’m the only one having trouble changing my custom picture, or if I’m doing it wrong? Because it’s not loading up as the new picture even though I uploaded it in preferences and saved everything.
As did I, I’ve discussed it with Keith already.
My beard tends to get fluffy… grows out instead of following gravity. Useful for cold climates 
Beards can be fun though.
Holy cow, datbeard
Witnessed!
Silver mist…
Customers who bought this item also bought… hmmm, he’s been here…
I might join in when the KS begins.
How long will Hutchings’ beard be when the KS ends?
Place your bets below.
1 Kilometer long
Approximately 200 meters in radius
with two wobbly eyed anomalies near the top