Kickstarter campaigns often mention the support from people of notable influence. The Infinity MMO also had such people interested in the project. A list should be set up of people I-Novae should contact right before launching their Kickstarter campaign. Here is a few that I know of:
- Germain Couet - Game designer and artist for Castle Story. On the old forums, Germain wanted and worked on creation of a trailer video for Infinity. Even though it was not complete, it showed his support for the project.
- Josh Parnell - One-man team creating Limit Theory. He loves creating things through procedural generation techniques, so he has and still follows I-Novae’s activities even if there was a intense discussion with I-Novae developers(old forums) regarding the lacking of artistic side in procedurally generated 3D models and textures. On these forums he goes by the name of XeonXT_.
- Clifford Michael Bleszinski - Video game designer and former design director for the game development company Epic Games. Keith’s former colleague. He expressed amazement towards No Man’s Sky in one Joe Rogan’s* Podcast.
- Tim Sweeney - Founder and CEO of Epic Games. Keith’s former boss. Keith met Tim at the Games Developer Conference, where, according to Keith, he was interested in I-Novae Engine.
- Brano Kemen - Lead developer of the Outerra 3D planetary graphics engine. He had registered on the old forums and followed I-Novae’s developments even before its creation.
* Doubt that Joe Rogan himself would have interest in Infinity, he is more of a Quake/Unreal Tournament/FPS game guy.