I agree, but I think former devs should be allowed like Crayfish, Cutterjohn, etc. 
Of course, I meant to only exclude the current INovae alumni, as you’re all already distinguishable by title. Should one of you leave INovae, you’d presumably then be eligible to be included in the 100
Or something
*shrug*
I will join. Sign me up. Im accepting LucasFin nomination.
I like the concept (also loved the Mars series), and accept the nomination, depending on how you decide to handle current members of the Dev Team, either way would be fine with me.
What do you do when developers leave INS? Or when a member of the 100 becomes a developer? You might as well include the developers in the list (where they are in the first 100 arrivals), along with some clear indication of the fact.
I also suggest ordering the list by arrival date. I think I was a fairly late arrival. By November 2007 things were already moving along.
- Flavien Brebion (DFP)
- LucasFIN (f)
D Developer
F Founder of I-Novae Studios
P President of I-Novae Studios
f Founder of The Guild of the First Hundred
and so on
Let’s rethink the order once we get the full 100 members.
Keep good ideas coming in the mean while.
Thank you, @LucasFIN, I humbly accept your nomination!
For consideration, I would nominate other members of the Solaris Protectorate Order,
@Omegador (Founder)
@DamekCritou (Founder)
Hirschmann (Founder)
Radiance (Regular Member)
@Derfmancher (Founder/Regular Member)
@TheBrickWall (Regular Member)
Looking through the lists I think everybody I could think of had already been covered.
Obligatory nomination for Kichae. I’m surprised no one has yet.
Edit: I would also like to join as well. I’ve been around since 07, although I only lurked on the old forums and under a different name.
And I just saw that runiat already got Kichae so there’s that.
I’ll be staying in PHX and not budging
Dedicated till the end <3
Just a few…
Hey it was late, give a man a break:P
This looks pretty interesting. Thank you for the nomination, count me in!
Haha! If I accept all my nominations, do I get to be a five time (five time! Five time! Five time! Five time!) member?
Thank you @hrobertson, @LucasFIN, @TerranAmbass, @Runiat, and @Skyentist. I feel like I should nominate someone, but everyone I can think of that made the transition to the new forums has been mentioned, I think.
But one slot only
I’ll add you in.
Hey, nice to see you guys again! I don’t manage to participate in forums lately (although I still follow Infinity closely), but thank you for remembering me for being active in the past. Invitation accepted 
I for one like this concept of badges. 
I take that as a yes 
Oh look my name is there. Yes please. I guess it would be appropriate for me to do some fan art again hehe. ^-^
