It seems OG is slowly replacing TOG so I guess I’ll change it in the title too 
Hey LucasFin - is there a way to see when we originally signed up? I think this is my third Infinity website but I can’t remember when I actually signed up the first time.
I accept the nomination ! Thanks for remembering me 
Here’s the profile information of your current account (if those old ones are still there you can sign in with them and check their profile page):
Seems like you are an oldie (2007 for this latest account).
I nominate @Lore. Will you accept the nomination?
Thanks LucasFin I accept… now I should catch up on where we are 
I would like to join this old people club too
I found my name in that long list of old forum members. I am not much of a talker, but read and know about this pursuit of awesomeness quite well.
I will nominate and add you in 
I’m just a lurker and haven’t contributed anything, so I feel a bit like a fraud to accept any sort of award. I joined back on the old forums, meaning to contribute spaceship 2D/3D concepts, but quit when I realised they wouldn’t be accepted (then) and that I already had too much real life work to do.
I have nagged everyone I thought was slightly susceptible to what Infinity would eventually be, so I guess that makes it me semi-legit
If user contributions ever re-open, I’ll definitely be interested.
Don’t worry, plenty of lurkers on the list. And if it makes you feel any better, at least you’re much more deserving of the membership than some other people. Me included 
You’re not the only lurker…I’ve been lurking since 07, but only decided to start posting within the last year(probably more like 6 months). I just wanted to become more vocal as the KS neared, and finally join the great community to make some friends 
Aye, then.
Compared to my old output, I may as well be dead. I’m not sure why being active before and inactive now would be OK, but being active now and inactive before wouldn’t be.
We still have a lot of nominees who have not yet responded. 
Because we are filling a list @Kichae and if we were to go by active and old users the list would be <20 people. 
I do agree with you that the requirements should be a bit stricter than, “hey post in here and become old guard”. I suppose the goal is to have as many people as possible on the list before the masses come…
I think you read my post exactly backwards, actually.
Except that, for the moment at least, almost everybody with an account here is an ‘old guard’… 
Might as well ask @INovaeKeith to put a badge on everyone that is a member at this point then…
Actually that would be great. Or rather, everyone who’s a member by the time they start a publicity push going beyond this website and social media/youtube.
Well there are around 600 members on this forum, INS will need 10k backers at $50 a pop to meet their funding, so can we agree that this is something that we want done, Lucas?
At some point I would like to add a corporation/clan/guild management portal to the website that will plug into the forums. That’s why we need to find a web developer
.