Novus AEterno: The Next Evolution in RTS Games

So was I, until I started watching their Twitch livestreams and reading up on the lore. The potential for the game is overwhelming and their dedication to making the perfect RTS is unmatched. I got a chance to take a peek at their server architecture during their closed alpha, and you can be damn sure that they’ve set a new standard for MMO’s everywhere.

On the other hand, if you’re not into RTS’s, I can see where you’re coming from on this, and of course I respect your opinion. :smile:.

For someone who lack the patience to sit through Twitch livestreams, what made you change you mind in particular, gameplay-wise?

For the lore, well, it looks, well, decent.
Which, compared to the unholy abomination of a Starcraft 2 or the uninspired awfulness of a Battle Worlds: Kronos, or even the generic but wisely discrete Planetary Annihilation (barring an upcoming brilliant inspiration or catastrophic mistake), makes it stand head and shoulders above the competition.
From the bits I’ve read, I only got a few nitpicks. The only thing that stick out is describing one race as “titans”, while they are barely bigger than horses. And we still have strangely near-human aliens (in scale, tech level, thought processes…) but let’s face it, about nobody ever addresses that.