I guess you could try disabling PepperFlash, Chrome’s 3rd party implementation of Flash Player. It should fall back to the official plugin. I don’t know if that’ll help, but as far as I can tell that’s pretty much the extent of the plugin settings on Chrome
The other day I could have sworn that I wasn’t suffering from this bug (also chrome on windows 7) but I just noticed it happen now. Disabling pepper flash didn’t work, but even with all versions of flash disabled the youtube videos still play… wat?
About once a week or so. I couldn’t find any settings to change the log in length.
I have to log in every time I visit the site. Of course, I set the cookies to be deleted when I close the tab/firefox. Maybe it’s cookie related…
only on chrome. They’re still rolling it out on firefox, seems like they have half of firefox users on the latest stable version using html and half on flash
I have erasing cookies at close on my Opera session and I have to log about every one or two weeks at most, so it’s probably not (only) that
If you have it erasing cookies on close, and yet you stay logged in, then it’s not erasing all the cookies. Simple as that.
Friend was trying to register and got “An unexpected error occured that prevented the account from being created. Please try again later.”
Any text placed directly between a --- (break line or heading) and a quote disappears completely.
Heading
---
text
[quote]
quote
[/quote]
=
Heading
text
.
.
.
Adding an extra empty line above or below the text fixes it though.
Heading
---
text
[quote]
quote
[/quote]
=
Heading
text
Definitely a core Discourse bug rather than specific to this installation.
Reproduced on meta.discourse.org so it won’t be fixed by updating to 1.2 final.
Please report it over there 
I’ve recently tried to change my avatar. I can switch to the auto-generated one or the Gravatar one with the radio choices, but uploading, while seemingly working normally, has no effect on the custom avatar image.
Tried with varied JPG and PNG images on Opera and Chrome.
Kitty said NO!
The forum strips periods from links. Example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_Star_v._FormGen_Inc.
When you start using the “Reply as linked topic” extensively with a few edits and pages open, the “reply” feature doesn’t post a reply with the post you clicked on. You have to abandon and then click on the “reply” again to get the proper link and post.
Best to report stuff like this on meta.discourse.org.
If you can provide a minimal set of steps to reproduce it, that’d help.
I regret making this thread in the first place - I was anticipating Keith customising it heavily but as it is vanilla, any bugs should just be reported on meta.discourse.org.
I’m not really concerned enough to go and post there, hardly ever use the feature, also @codinghorror comes here every once in a while, he might notice.
Why don’t you lock or delete the thread?
I think it’s valuable to keep the thread open. I don’t update our build of Discourse with every incremental release however if a major issue is discovered then I prioritize upgrading.
For some reason, the forum does not let me log out.