Launch Stream(s)

Oh men, I missed it !

@inovaeflavien is there a changelog available for this new proto ?

No change log, we were crunching so far in the past days that we didn’t have the time for that :smile:

Well nothing has changed; changed yet that is :wink:

There is no need for rushing now that dev backers have access. Obviously you know a little something about patience. Patience is a virtue. You are a class act!

1 Like

fair enough :smiley:

I’ve created the game on twitch.tv as ā€œInfinity: Battlescapeā€. Make sure you stream to that game directory! http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Infinity%3A%20Battlescape

I still can’t set it as my currently playing game.

Updated first post with VOD of launch event from yesterday.

BlueDrake42 VOD of yesterday’s stream:

6 Likes

Well, I guess I’m spending my day watching streams! So excited!

Keith mentioned, again, in the BlueDrake stream that orbital movement is presenting issues with latency, so presumably planetary movement probably won’t see the light of day any time soon. But what about when creating a new game? Has there been any consideration given to having the positions of the moons and planets change, according to their orbits, between games? Or is the system being crafted specifically to be static?

1 Like

I like this idea, and I’m not sure if it was mentioned in the stream but what about rotation? Will planets still have day/night cycles even if they don’t orbit allowing us sneaky night attacks because we rush teched into IR sensors or something.

I did a bit of streaming during the launch event, I’ll be doing some more to come for sure.

VOD of yesterday’s event: http://www.twitch.tv/capncase/v/51399186