Kickstarter Music

Just some inspiration

1 Like

But I have no money!!! :wink:

But seriously. I have no money. :smiley:

Maybe you should rectify that.

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s corny and pretentious but I liked the thumbnail picture.

1 Like

I like Longterm! They’re pretty great. :smiley:

i like the music from infinity tech demo. it makes me calm, relax when exploring the space. but for combat game like battlescape, we shouldn’t use that type of music.

You mean I-Novae? The community isn’t making the game. You’re not making the game. You meant, I-Novae better not use calm music written by Longterm in Battlescape? Yeah. Longterm is not equiped to compose the soundtrack entirely on their own; however, there’s nothing wrong about using ambient music in an action game.

w00t

Just booked my hotel for 3 nights in Helsinki with @inovae_flavien, @inovae_kimmo, and @panuaaltio to record our Kickstarter. So excited!

  • ā€@inovae_keith

Ah of course. I knew I forgot someone… though it is someone who only posted a single post on the old forums… I believe Panu Aaltio said that ā€œInterstellar Travelā€ was his tribute to Infinity, that was around 2009/2010. Interesting to find that his interest hasn’t faded.

http://www.panuaaltio.com/music/interstellar_travel.mp3
Source - http://www.panuaaltio.com/

Though personally I don’t believe that is going to be the Kickstarter song, maybe just a part of it as a flythrough, though even then the switch to combat has to be made seamless.

6 Likes

Well, I:B’s music is in good hands then.
For some reason this particular track makes me think about the soundtrack of Battle for Terra. Not that it’s a bad thing…