Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

Originally it was officially IBS, so some of the old timers are still using that.

I like I:B personally.

Infinity: bowel syndrome.

Big Fight Place ¬_¬

I’ve seen much worse things. For example, your company name starts with Electronic Arts.

I’m not sure it is unethical. I’ve seen kickstarters launched for the exact same product, and still be wildly successful. As long as it is being done because you genuinely lack capital, and there are choices for reward tiers that come at a reasonable cost, I’m not personally against the idea.

3 Likes

I:B is the preferred format

3 Likes

As in Infinity: Battlescape. As opposed to Infinity: Battle Scape.

4 Likes

Wrong…its Infinite: Beard

10 Likes

Infinity: Beards in Space?

3 Likes

Infinite: Beardscape

3 Likes

Peanut butter jelly time!

1 Like

This was the thousandth post on this thread… Lol.

2 Likes

It did well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now let’s go for $800,000 for the after kickstarter! :smile:

5 Likes

:laughing: Congrats devs!

Gratz to everybody!

What did I miss!? :wink:

1 Like

pledged today my 159 bucks :3
finally my credit card was unlocked pfffffffff…

3 Likes

yeah dude i was so scared mine refused to work at weekend so i changed few settings here and there and hoped for the best at monday and BAM accepted
phew.
Even got confirmation from bank that it was sent.
…
…
… lucky ones 111 :wink:

4 Likes