It is done! And I was hoping it would have reached 333,333 as well, but it still made it close enough. This is so great, and I can’t wait to play the game now that I know it’s guaranteed.
Yay! I’ve been itching to get home from work and see what the final total was! Bring on development time…
someone ninjad 1 $ i wanted to have a even number this made me a bad day -_-
It is even, Kicktraq shows $332,621 and is known for adding a dollar, and it says $332,620 on the main Kickstarter page.
![]()
Better than, $332,619
Some more stats:
- 305 Pledgers with developer access or higher. This defines the limit for the maximum possible height of a stack of Hellions for the next couple of months.
- 100% of all Kickstarter campaigns run by INovae Studios have been successful.
- 100% of all games using the INovae Engine have been sucessfully funded.
A rough calculation places a possible future I:TQFE Kickstarter’s success propability at 200%.
TQFE seems so much more in reach now. It’s a long ways away, but it’s like the path now exists to make it come to fruition, and with very good graphics thanks to Battlescape.
This is actually moving forward. I’m still wrapping my head around that.
Super hyped for the success! 
That is, unless even more people get a 250+ tier during post ks funding.
Hi everyone!
New user here, and backer! Really looking forward to playing this at any stage of development really.
Congrats to I-Novae studios on a successful campaign.
Welcome and congrats to you ! you’re part of the adventure 
I didn’t know they could continue with their updates on the actual Kickstarter page itself. You know they’re gonna be updating blogs too so it’ll be interesting to see if they choose to use Kickstarter on the side, if at all.
Yeah me neither, but looking at the Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen pages it seems common to keep posting updates months or even years after the campaign ends.
There was a recent post from the Double Fine Adventure project 
A KS for the MMO after people see a fully developed (instead of bare bones prototype) I:B ought to be a piece of cake to fund compared to this kickstarter we just did.
[quote=“Alkan2, post:978, topic:1118, full:true”]
TQFE seems so much more in reach now. It’s a long ways away, but it’s like the path now exists to make it come to fruition, and with very good graphics thanks to Battlescape.
This is actually moving forward. I’m still wrapping my head around that.
[/quote]Yup…
I thought the MMO would be paid for by I:BS sales?
It depends, on a lot of things. Right now (and for the next two years minimum) the team will be focusing on I:B. I don’t expect them to make any plans that far to the future or make any concrete definite statements about I:TQFE in the near future.
In theory, yes. You can’t just do a Kickstarter to fund a project and then do another one for your next project. I’m not saying it’s against the rules of Kickstarter, but in any case it would be an unethical move.
However, I’m not sure if the revenue from I:B alone will be enough to fund development on TQFE, they’d have to evaluate its sales performance possibly six months to a year after release to determine if at that time they should just keep expanding on I:B, start developing an intermediate title, or just go straight for TQFE.
I really hope that I:BS doesn’t catch on as it also mean Irritable Bowl Syndrome.