Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

Don’t use the “I paid 500$ so I have to get to play it” -card :smiley:

1 Like

Thats equal card to: go to graveyard, dont go by start…

Now have to find some npc and station name. Have some ideas tho…

Late to the party, but I just wanted to say congratulations to the I-Novae team and this wonderful community, you deserve this success :smile:

Great times ahead!!!

1 Like

Welp, that was fun. What now? :smiley:

Wait for it to finish and let the devs recover for a bit?

2 Likes

Yup, in fact it’s going to take a while to ramp up, we’re not going to receive the KS funds immediately, and it’ll take some time for people to leave their full time jobs ( esp. those in EU, since the leave notice can be up to a few months ), so it is likely that we’ll only start working on it in “full production” mode starting January. We’ll probably provide more explanations about the short term schedule in an update after the KS campaign.

10 Likes

We’ve DONE IT! EHEHEHEHHAHEHAHHEHEH!

Ahem, gentlemen we have a successful KS and the means to expand to other stretch goals with the time remaining. This is the biggest day in Infinity history so far and now the epicness of infinity: BattleScape AWAITS!

3 Likes

Yes!!! So glad it worked out! And now stretch goooooals!!!



3 Likes

What do we think the chances are of reaching 400k before the next 44hrs are up?

I think it’s slim, even given that we’ve had a boost. But at least we’ll have post-campaign funding now! Just need to know what stretch goals will be included and which won’t.

I really want weather!

1 Like

The more money we make now, the less we need in post-Kickstarter funding. I would say 350k finish is realistic, but 400k finish is possible, if it runs really really well the remaining time.

Edit: Needs more Bananas.



3 Likes

Once the campaign is finished, i think ill need to make a post with a dancing banana for each full 1000 $. Yes!

1 Like

Hopefully the news of being funded will generate additional PR in the last 42 hours, that will in turn generate more pledges…

It’s at 308K right now. That’s right about 2.2 grand per hour for first stretch goal.

I calculated a few hours ago as well, and it was still at 2.2 per hour. So we are on target! :smile:

309K, the pledges keep coming!

1 Like

Post KS funding…

U realise how many ppl have credit cards… wel not many around 16-25 years old. Paypal is a good option and you may rise another 100k from the non card holders

3 Likes

i have today read in the chat that they will provide a paypal option to raise funds after ks ends.

310,000 $ Oh jea.

2 Likes

Heh, nice to see the limited spot I left at $75 by upgrading my pledge higher got filled. I like to think I’m responsible for tempting someone into the void I left behind… :smile:

Takes ego-suppressing pill

Wait, what?

2 Likes

Upped my pledge! Let’s get this thing up higher for the home stretch.

1 Like

Well…now that I’m home, time to pur

/puuuurrrrrr

3 Likes