Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

The more vids I watch. The sooner I want to play this.
Considering upping to 250. Oooh, I already did!

Idea:
How about adding a “lifetime free dlc” on that 250 pledge lvl or even make it 300.
I bet inovae will hit their goal in 2 days with that!

1 Like

They can’t edit tiers that already have backers, I’m not sure about adding new tiers.

Day | Increase | Total    |  Date Time of data   |  Required/24hrs | Backers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 1  | $82,570  | $82,570  | Thu, 22 Oct 12:03:06 | $7,497
 2  | $15,706  | $98,276  | Fri, 23 Oct 12:02:22 | $7,204  -$293
 3  | $8,266   | $106,542 | Sat, 24 Oct 12:09:42 | $7,165  -$39
 4  | $6,293   | $112,835 | Sun, 25 Oct 12:11:23 | $7,199  +$34
 5  | $28,419  | $141,546 | Mon, 26 Oct 12:01:42 | $6,338  -$860
 6  | $5,051   | $146,597 | Tue, 27 Oct 12:13:45 | $6,392  +$54
 7  | $5,268   | $151,865 | Wed, 28 Oct 12:00:02 | $6,441  +$49
 8  | $3,650   | $155,515 | Thu, 29 Oct 12:06:57 | $6,568  +$127
 9  | $2,771   | $158,286 | Fri, 30 Oct 11:55:58 | $6,748  +$181
 10 | $9,232   | $167,518 | Sat, 31 Oct 12:00:35 | $6,624  -$124
 11 | $8,935   | $176,453 | Sun, 01 Nov 12:02:48 | $6,502  -$122
 12 | $5,318   | $181,771 | Mon, 02 Nov 12:08:09 | $6,568  +$66
 13 | $3,806   | $185,577 | Tue, 03 Nov 12:12:57 | $6,730  +$162
 14 | $2,753   | $188,330 | Wed, 04 Nov 11:58:16 | $6,979  +$249
 15 | $17,720  | $206,050 | Thu, 05 Nov 12:03:30 | $6,263  -$716
 16 | $13,847  | $219,897 | Fri, 06 Nov 12:03:25 | $5,730  -$533
 17 | $6,447   | $226,344 | Sat, 07 Nov 12:04:54 | $5,665  -$65
 18 | $5,290   | $231,634 | Sun, 08 Nov 12:07:45 | $5,697  +$32
 19 | $6,102   | $237,736 | Mon, 09 Nov 12:01:58 | $5,660  -$37
 20 | $3,860   | $241,596 | Tue, 10 Nov 12:15:55 | $5,840  +$180   | 4,280

 21 | $2,977   | $244,573 | Wed, 11 Nov 12:13:06 | $6,187  +$347   | 4,335 +55
1 Like

:rocket: 245,000! :rocket:##

2 Likes

Another moononymous backer appeard, jumping us past 247,000 $! Whoever you are, nameless hero, i salute you!

EDIT: No, not anonymous, its Freeman and the Chinese front! Wee!

EDIT2: It is TWO 2500$ pledges in 5 minutes, Freeman and sida liu! Holy pledge batman! Past 248,000$ now!

9 Likes

I won’t have time to slaughter a lamb evey morning in front of all these statues :open_mouth:

4 Likes

We really needed that, if for nothing else than morale. Big thanks to the Chinese community.

3 Likes

Bear in mind that the Chinese backers are pledging for their individual tiers, so while the total probably exceeds $6000, that doesn’t include any pledges for the actual $2,500 tiers.

1 Like

As someone suggested in the kickstarter comments, maybe the Chinese community as a whole should get a moon/planet named and/or a statue, for their joint effort and support.

2 Likes

Freeman and Sida, 2 heroes joined our ranks on 11/11/15

2 more statues for me to visit!
Thank you!

3 Likes

Personally I’m always suspicious when big pledges comes in like that. Not at all unusual for “trolls” to make big pledges just so they can withdraw them just before or after a project hits its funding goal.

Everyone better prepare for that mentally…

1 Like

Nice, good to see these guys doing quality work on the asian front!

Eon, this is Freeman he is reliable.

I suspect Freeman will make a small fortune running the official chinese servers in the future. So it’s all worth it. Just a prediction.

AAAh no need to be sceptic/negative buddy.

I’m actually preparing to see the charts skyrocket last 2 days of the kickstarter :slight_smile: :smile:
We WILL make this happen.

Considering to double my pledge actually, but only if we strand at 299.750 in the final minute.
I won’t be the one who let this amazing engine end up in the vaporware toybox of that idiot rockpapershotgun writer who did a terrible job writing about this great engine.

Guess who just retweeted my tweet https://twitter.com/Shredderrr/status/664518363679428608

That’s a lazy shout out from him. A retweet.

I consider that a lead, a lead that should be followed.

There’s also this guy named Vladimir Romanyuk that backed the Kickstarter.

If you don’t recognise the name, he is better known as the Space Engineer.

3 Likes

Not negative really. At this point I would be very surprised if it didn’t make it.

Have however been involved in quite a few kickstarters and it’s not really unusual for “fake pledges” to be withdrawn towards the end as I described. Some seem to get a kick out of doing that.

These might be authentic, but still…

we still need to obtain something from any media with millions of followers or subscribers… this is the only thing we didn’t get. If we obtained a note from CR, I’m sure a big media can break the rule and talk about I:B