Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

They just have to keep giving people things to name or call their own.

As for publicity, there was an article on Kotaku, but it was Kotaku Australia.

I notified a YT personality by the name of Ripper X who did a review of TQFE years ago - he got back to me saying he was definitely interested, but the video I posted that comment on has since been deleted and I’m having trouble getting a hold of him :expressionless:

The total seemed to just drop by about $350. :confused:

Also … there has been definetly an increase of “backing”:

1 Like

It’s all thanks to Scott really. His video continues to get views and likes at a steady pace. In the end that guy will net this kickstarter more cash than a super popular reddit post did. his video is currently at ~66k views and ~2200 likes.

After some time passes devs should contact him and offer him a full on interview so he could talk with flavien ingame and he would show him all the neat things he missed in the first video.

5 Likes

Oh and BTW

$176,000!

3 Likes

$176588 now.

2 Likes

$620 in 5h. Let’s hope it will pick up again tomorrow.

*3 hours actually 1.2k in 5 hours since my post was made when it was 176,200 ish and now it’s 177,623

As I realized in the chat it was already 177+. Not 176+ when I made that statement. So nm :slight_smile:

3k+ backers should also be considered a form of milestone imo :stuck_out_tongue: next step 4k

1 Like
| Day | Increase | Total    |    Date Time of data      |  Required/24hrs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 1   | $82,570  | $82,570  | Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:06 | $7,497
| 2   | $15,706  | $98,276  | Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:02:22 | $7,204  -$293
| 3   | $8,266   | $106,542 | Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:09:42 | $7,165  -$39
| 4   | $6,293   | $112,835 | Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:11:23 | $7,199  +$34
| 5   | $28,419  | $141,546 | Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:01:42 | $6,338  -$860
| 6   | $5,051   | $146,597 | Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:13:45 | $6,392  +$54
| 7   | $5,268   | $151,865 | Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:00:02 | $6,441  +$49
| 8   | $3,650   | $155,515 | Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:06:57 | $6,568  +$127
| 9   | $2,771   | $158,286 | Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:55:58 | $6,748  +$181
| 10  | $9,232   | $167,518 | Sat, 31 Oct 2015 12:00:35 | $6.624  -$124

| 11  | $8,935   | $176,453 | Sun, 01 Nov 2015 12:02:48 | $6,502  -$122
4 Likes

You can see the Scott factor in the last two days :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Because of the Scott Manley video, I think the slowest rate is behind us. Still, 19 days left leaves things rather hairy. Too bad we can’t have 82K a day every day.

Still, with more rallying we should achieve what we need to.

:sunny: :waning_crescent_moon: :earth_americas: $179,000 :earth_asia: :moon: :sunny:

4 Likes

I will take that for you! :wink:

1 Like

You need 180 000!

1 Like

3111 backers so far.

One hunnnndrrred and eigh-ty… thousand… and change…

If I can make the devs laugh at 200k, can I get access to the game?