Is this game going to Alpha or not?

I can’t remotely feel bad for people that didn’t read up and ask questions first then cry when there bubble burst.

Seams more time was spent complaining then on looking up the history.

It will be ready when it’s ready. <— if the mantra isn’t known the only excuse is not paying attention.

I BEST not hear any complaining about HUCK!!! :rage:

1 Like

good job here is a medal for you! :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

anyone else have some wisdom for me?

2 Likes

One seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
also: if you’re too open minded, your brains will fall out.

glad i could help… :wink:

2 Likes

Perhaps one per month? So it would be 2 in this year and… 1 in following before alpha release :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?
I know it would require you guys sitting in front of the computer whole weekend to dealing with issues that will occur. Some of the issues, like game installation, could be solved by community. So there is a hope that you guys wouldn’t be occupied the whole time.

2 Likes

The help you guys provide is incredibly valuable :blush:

2 Likes

Those of us who pay for access to the Beta version will finally only play a little because they will almost come out with the final version of the game. I would not have paid in advance. Wait for the final game and save money and time.
What a deception.

Technically you saved money due to inflation etc. :stuck_out_tongue: No deception, just the reality of game dev.

1 Like

Do you assume that the final release has not and won’t be pushed back?
All that has changed is the timeline.

Beta weekends are soon to come and the beta will also come and I don’t see how it will be any shorter than originally planed.

4 Likes