Infinity Battlescape Media Mega Thread

A Saudi Gaming magazine with a whopping 245k followers(!!) in Twitter has made an article about I:B and tweeted it:

Article:

Crappy Google Translate from arabic:

Game Infinity: Battlescape, is a small ambitious project included in the projects site Kickstarter to support small enterprises, and the goal is to reach the amount of $ 300,000 US dollars (1.1 million Saudi riyals) to access required to work on the game board, the game is a game of space and does not contain any screensavers, and during the first days of the project only managed to voluntary access to third.

Game No Man’s Sky next Bleistychen 4 devices PC and promised her fans to provide a series experience to travel between the planets, but developers Infinity: Battlescape made the best of it feature a fixed width of the game below, is the possibility of movement between the planets and from any place to another without the presence of any screen saver!

Male studio I-Novae Studios independent, a studio developer of the game that the game offers you all the options that are available, where you can walk around in the game and explore planets or engage in battles with other space ships in space, and the game page in the site Kickstarter provides a lot of information and images The game, the studio and has a team who has worked on major games such as Gears of War, Unreal Tournament 3, and finally Toy Vehicles Forza Motorsports 2, and so far only included PC within the supporting hardware for the game.

Give them the prototype to test? @INovaeFlavien @INovaeKeith


Elsewhere in Twitter we have posts like these:

https://twitter.com/gamznewz/status/660244954430595072

They have 8005 followers. A nice upgrade from having people like me (with less than 15) do all the tweeting :smiley: There was also one with 4000 tweeting it.

5 Likes

Heres a short clip I put together:

11 Likes

:open_mouth:

My favorite part is when the power starts flickering with the beat. I don’t know if you timed it that way but it was awesome. lol

2 Likes

Wow! I was about to page you Tars to tell you to put this on reddit and do your thing. That was awesome!! Reddit will not be able to resist.

1 Like

Is this on reddit? What’s the name of the post, what subreddit?

Edit: Awesome video btw!

1 Like

Playbenni recorded a pretty cool video:

12 Likes

That’s so pretty! Wow.

If he modded the prototype to hide the cockpit model, then I wonder… what else can be done right now?

This just in:

Interstellar Travel returns!

5 Likes

Ah yes this is really good. The barrel roll near the end really caps the video off. I’ll save this for my late evening post tonight on the ED and SC forums (GMT). The SC and ED forums are very busy Sunday eve.

2 Likes

Formation flight going on right now with a lot of participants:

http://www.twitch.tv/catastrovi

1 Like

Each time I hear this music, it feels like the Battle for Terra OST, for some reason.

(Not a bad thing, as Battle for Terra is one of my all-time favourite films.)

1 Like

Do we have the concept ship image in KS update 6. Large 1080p>

I still want to see a video that shows just how fast you can get through a planet’s atmo without getting bounced off it. You can drop out of warp earlier to stop yourself slowing down too much but I keep seeing videos of people coasting along, lazily grazing the atmo, rather than trying to push for speed and danger. :slight_smile:

That’s one of my all-time favorites! That one along with the newest startling video by INS on 11/1/15

Last video i seen of someone disengaging their auto pilot thingy resulted in them crashing straight into a planet at quite a fast speed.

I second this. Someone please test this, for science.

If you’re talking about Shack (TheXPGamers), I think he was just not used to it. I mean he did try to do a Crazy Ivan at warp speed, and then the second time he disengaged warp early going way too fast.

@LyskTrevise

One more to add to the articles list. Not sure if it was my email to them that helped or not.

also
Do we have the concept art image for a damaged Hellion ship in the KS update 6. Large 1080p or larger.

What’s on the Battlescape website is all we got right now. You can click on the thumbnails to view fullsize 1080p. Might be a few more concepts coming down the pipeline but probably not till midweek.

2 Likes