Infinity Battlescape Media Mega Thread

Speaking of media: Some of you will probably remember the timelapsed drawing videos of the concept art …

Video -> Small cargo ship concept timelapse

I assume it’s Jan’s youtube channel. Everytime i look at one of these all i can think is :open_mouth:
The amount of detail he carves out of nothing is simply amazing.

1 Like

Holy cow…

It’s on the same channel … Infinity drawing concept art timelapse 3

2 Likes

Updated! thanks for the links :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve watched them a couple times already. Amazing!

Updated with Rimas’ russian video. Can’t understand a word of it, but I know there are a few russians on here:

I think it is also posted in Ark’s video thread, which is linked to in the OP as well.

1 Like

Nice to see that there’s some Russian marketing going about as well.

1 Like

I was bored so I cropped some infinity footage, added a track from interstellar and made a mashup.

12 Likes

Wow awesome video. I hope you don’t mind that I posted it on reddit. Search for “Interstellar the Game?” and upvote.

2 Likes

Be my guest, share it as much as you want.

2 Likes

How dare you try and steal his fake internet points! /s

2 Likes

Posted on the SC forums, thanks for this.

1 Like

If there is anybody in the community with experience making gif’s and other little internet morsels, you could make little clips, similar in size/scope to whats on the kickstarter page. Our brothers with access would probably be more than happy to help gather footage for such things.

Imgur now has a pretty easy way of making gifs from most videos online, including YouTube, here.
We can all churn out media pretty quickly from the already existing footage.

what subredit? I can’t find it, can you give a direct link so I can check if it’s even visible?

Look, I did a thing!

5 Likes

Didn’t see this here yet, so:

edit: oh it’s already in the fixing kickstarter chain…

Updated. I now hate RPS and also good job @celroid.

3 Likes

Yeah, the demand for quality means more time is going to be needed to produce a quality project.
And kickstarter =//= vaporware. At least in my opinion, unless I’m missing something.

Unfortunatly it is already buried. :pensive: Don’t bother upvoting.