Okay I have a few more that I took whilst having an explore last night:
![]()
Oooo that last one is lovely. Make sure to checkout our Youtube, Flavien uploaded a couple new vids.
Pure epic, and impossible to adequately express the immense grandeur of these images!
Very nice. Thanks. Can I post this (citing you) or will you.
Feel free to post, credit goes to I-Novae really for making such an amazing engine.
I’m going to hazard a guess and say for the greater good that it’s ok…
Ok thanks. Yes these are perfect.
Looking good. The new boost sound sounds better and is a bit more subtle.
i love that rift in the first one
I love the second image but what I think would have made it better would be if you wait till the text at the top of the screen fades away.
Out of all the screenshots so far, those last two are the prettiest. Literally stunning.
Yes, @Crayfish has a very good eye for postcard pieces. The middle one is outstanding as it demonstrates a huge swath of the engine’s lighting capabilities in a beautiful composition. I particularly like the subtlety of the maneuvering rockets (sigh) lighting the ship hull. It’s one that I’d have up as a background in an instant - if I did such things.
The total output would be dedicated to keeping the ball round.
Things, lots of them, dose not a sphere make.
BUT at least that makes sense.
well lots of things in orbit do equal a sphere. Space junk and satellites around earth do form a rough sphere.
Too loose with that word for me.
Pthh Now all I can think of is people’s pants falling down.
Entirely right, I hadn’t even noticed it was there on that one. It could do with being shopped out.
Keep them coming please.
Some more transitioning and orbit ones would be great.
Have there been any 1440p or 4k screen shots yet. I’m guessing a lot of people on the SC and Ed forums would have 4k screens and might appreciate the larger images to study.
Any more screen shots please 
The screenshots just keep getting better!
Plus, I have finally been able to watch the streams on the KS page in full HD (my internet has been playing up and decided to let me after all).
Words cannot describe how much I want this game to succeed. The flying and the rings and the stations and the combat and the canyons… I am completely blown away by how much the I-Novae team has managed to create.
Keep up the the good work!
… whew, I feel better for getting that out of my system…!