I need something to keep me caring about this game

[quote=“Runiat, post:102, topic:205, full:true”]@Kreydis Please go commit acts of questionable morality to your relatives, pets, random farm stock, and yourself. I said “please”, how could this paragraph possibly be rude?
[/quote]

Look, I understand what you’re trying to say, but I think you’re missing the point of why I pointed out me having said please. He made a claim that I was being disrespectful to him, and pointed out no reason why the quoted sentence would be considered rude in any way. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t, but he made a demand about something the he was not giving on his first response to me.

Either way, you can’t innocently point all of the blame towards me for asking twice to end this silly conversation, and then getting annoyed when fingers start getting pointed for the silliest of reasons.

@Kichae
Indeed, I’m quite the child when it comes to responding to obvious baits. And quite the hypocrite as well. But feign not the innocence of those I debate with. Perhaps I should heed my own advice and find the block button.

And I agree with this.

There are certain forms of piracy that I disagree with and some that I think are far less heinous or even banal. For example, the person that has the money to buy the game and wants the game and then goes to pirate the game is morally unjustified. But people that are poor to the extent they couldn’t have bought the game, I consider fine to pirate the game. Because either way, the creator of the content doesn’t get revenue. Now this does raise questions such as whether the person is being honest with others or being honest with themselves, ect. But I’m just saying it could be imagined that there are circumstances where piracy isn’t evil. I’ve pirated games before because I’ve lost the CD. Would you be against that Cray?

What about piracy to demo? I pirated Starcraft 2 to test if it was actually the game they said it was going to be, found out it was incredible, and then dropped more than a hundred bucks on the collectors edition.

There are several caveats to the issue and I think some are fine and some are morally lacking.

Piracy. the reason China doesn’t have a thriving movie industry.

This thread has veered heavily off topic and I am closing it. Please continue the discussion on separate threads.