Games we need to know about

I’ve been watching some YT footage of Cold Waters, one by a chap who used to serve on a US submarine. Really immersive stuff.

1 Like

Anyone know how it compares to Silent Hunter 3?

About Homeworld Cataclysm, I recently realised while watching let’s play that actually, I find the French voice actors better.
Don’t get me wrong, the English voice actors are mostly decent, with some great moments from the main character. But somehow, I found the French dubbed lines being generally more consistently well-delivered, and sometimes with slight improvements in translation. Special mention to the voices of those falling victim to the Beast of the Beast shudder
The Beast sounds very different, though, and may be an exception there.

1 Like
1 Like

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.OwlExterminators.PooChinChallenge

Android mobile game made by my little brother while recovering in the hospital. Its a flipper game.

Note the no mans sky joke in the description. :joy:

2 Likes

just seen this one on steam, its older, but looks interesting… with neat artstyle.

2 Likes
Super Open Diamond Chest
4 Likes

You can win this game in my super Generous hand giveaway.

2 Likes
Super Open Diamond Chest

Kingdoms and Castles, cute little game…

http://store.steampowered.com/app/569480/Kingdoms_and_Castles

2 Likes

Brick_Rigs
Squad
Tropico_5

2 Likes

Ru Dev Сталкер + fallout
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atomrpg/atom-rpg

2 Likes

Вселенная Метро 2033

2 Likes

A request for games I would like to know about.

I’m looking for a game where one can engineer giant moving earth eating machines to devour resources and be able to engineer giant factories with big machines in them to do something with said resources.

Space Engineers comes close to that but it’s a little lean on the factory part. Maybe mods? With ‘visible’ conveyors and such? It got the engineering part and giant moving machines part quite nailed down though.

Minecraft also is quite close with addition of a number of mods. The game breaks pretty fast though when you try to have a giant moving machine eating the world away …

I came across this a few days ago, not exactly what you are looking for and it’s a KS game, but it has a few themes in common. Also, what about factorio?

2 Likes

It’s cool and all. I like the tools it gives to the player. Concerning my request though it lacks the “giant moving machine” part. I have the feeling with a mod or two, I don’t yet know about, some of the mentioned games could match my request.

I know I’m asking for a jack of all trades here but I just wondered if there was a game or mod combination I missed somehow.

4 Likes

What about Planetary Annihilation …perhaps with some mods.
But depends on what visuals you are aiming for, it is bit cartoony.

Ohhh :stuck_out_tongue: i have been waiting for this for some time.
The atmosphere just drips from it.
And it is almost here !

…also Long Dark is out of early access …and is now currently …almost released …so it is in less early access :laughing:

2 Likes

Farm simulator 2017
Payday 2
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

4 Likes

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Scott Manley plays

2 Likes