DevAccess Crash

I can probably install 10 and 10 and do this 30 times over.

I think you can do directory diff’s with WinMerge: http://winmerge.org/downloads/

Winmerge is nice.

There are 7 typefaces that are on gf’s pc and not on mine. (There are alot more on mine that are not on hers as I do a bit design on the side)

But beside those 7 there are 20 files that have different binary.

I will now try to install one by one and see how it goes.

Even tho winmerge told me that 7 files were on USB and not in win/fonts, I still said that the font was allready installed when trying to install it. And this was the fonts that werent in my fonts folder.

Well, that didnt do much. I installed all 7 missing and 20 binary diffrent ones and restared the game after each install. Nada.

So I did new winmerge and it still says that the 20 files diffrent binary. (the other 7 are gone now)

I deleted all my fonts (beside those in use and systemfonts) and installed all gf’s fonts.

Now game works. So it realy is a font issue. I will now try to pinpoint what font is the problem.

3 Likes

GG

Ok, It’s not about what fonts im MISSING, but what fonts causes the problem.

Its basicly my chinese font types. Once I removed these, game works.

Here is the link with the zip file. 15 fonts that causes the problem with the game. Analyze it for all you want. Cheers, Im off to cruise a bit :slightly_smiling:

http://www.filedropper.com/fontproblems

10 Likes

Great thanks! We’ll investigate.

2 Likes

Just noticed that you guys havent fixed the font problem with new patch. As I need the fonts for design, I have to uninstall/install the selected fonts every time I wanna play the game. Kinda boring. Chop chop, get the fix :slight_smile:

Your link is no longer good to the download of the fonts.

What site can I upload the zip file where it will stay for longer?

Google Drive or Dropbox?

There we go.

Awesome, thanks!