Date of the kickstarter?

Too busy working on game related projects to focus on site currently, but yes; updated site should be done before KS.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’m very excited to see this coming out. And soon! I learned of. Infinity in 2008, and hope for the full infinity since then. I definitely be watching more closely then every few months. +1 gots me drooling for your engine

The hype is real.

Even Keith is hyped :smiley:

I just spent an hour watching the latest version of our Kickstarter campaign video over and over. It's awesome, can't wait till it's done

— Keith Newton (@inovae_keith) 16. MƤrz 2015

Gigedy!

8 Likes

After all these years, its finally nearing us =)
I cannot wait!

Also a small side note, why are so many people comparing this to SC or Elite?
Guys, they are completely different games with completely different focus. Enjoy each studio’s vision and prosper.

I haven’t seen it posted yet and it’s fitting with Lomsors post right there…

Had to watch our KS video a few times before bed, so excited

It is definitely near.

what teasing

10 Likes