Date of the kickstarter?

I’ll try! I currently moderate the forums of Magicka: Wizard Wars, as well as do some Social Media management for them. The game is in Open Beta and still under development.
Anyway, not to talk to much about that, I love forums and this is an interesting layout. I’ll be checking in from time to time. :slight_smile: Can’t wait for the KS. Cheers.

1 Like

Most excellent.

Understandable! Hope it goes well for you :smiley:

Is the kickstarter happening yet?

Do a little bit of reading before asking a question that pertains to such a readily available answer.

1 Like

heh, you probably got worked up thinking that you may have missed your opportunity to donate. Years have come and gone without anything playable but it’ll come one day. (fingers crossed @500k ish)

1 Like

I am really excited for Infinity: BattleScape :smile:

Personally - I want Space and Ground combat. as well as mod tools.

Play Arma 3 or something for a ground combat characteristic. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t discuss that stuff in this thread or else you’ll get banned! Doubt you’d want that on your first day lmao

Who made you a moderator?

OH wait - Your not…

Welcome to the forum DoctorClot!
I’m glad you’re looking forward to the Kickstarter campaign just as we all are!

Have you just discovered Infinity or are you a long time follower? Were you a member of the old forum?

One doesn’t have to be a moderator to warn others about their behaviour. Ovrki1 was a bit off the mark - you’re obviously not going to be banned for saying you want ground combat - but your response wasn’t very genial.

You can find our forum guidelines here: https://forums.inovaestudios.com/faq

Before posting please do take the time to read at least the thread you’re posting in and ideally peruse the topic titles for anything that catches your interest. You’ll find lots has already been talked about. Of course, don’t be afraid to post if you feel you have something to contribute to the discussion!

So again, welcome to the I-Novae community!

4 Likes

In it to win it. Can wait as long as it takes (Will be dead in a few decades though) for this project. No rush guys. Take as long as you need. Awesome project. Look forward to it very much.

Hey, I am actually a former member that could not recover his account due to problems with the site.

I typically sign in through Facebook.

We are masters of “wait” here, typical user has finished school, got a degree, started working and got married since this project started :wink:

Just imagine a SC patch that takes days (sorry wait, SC patches already take days), weeks.

1 Like

Hey not all of us “waiters” have! I’m still in school getting a degree. Hasn’t stopped me from waiting for this since before high school though :smiley: If there’s any life lesson Infinity will teach us it is the meaning of patience…or at least how to deal with it.

oh damn i have gone from working to… still working :slight_smile:
ok i switched few jobs …
just dont wait till retirement ok?

Hell, some of us went backwards! Left a full time job, went back to school, dissolved a marriage, and have started working part time jobs since this project started!

2 Likes

Good things come to those who wait?

1 Like

Ehhh … not the best saing in my oppinion but maybe for Infinity it applies.

Good things await for those who come. :wink:

And if you build it, they will come! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

If you build it, and it’s shiny, they will come ;).

3 Likes