can`t wait! I want play this game right now!
Image search completely failed because of the flip. I did a “backlit saturn ring” image search and quickly located it. Google makes it so easy.
Just for the sake of experimenting, I’ve edited the I-Novae pic a bit.
I’ve added some static to make it more autentic, and removed the logo.
Hopefully I haven’t overdone it 
![]()
![]()
Now you just have to drop that on a space exploration forum and see what they make of it.
Decided to alter the levels to make the sunlight more stark
Looks even closer now
![]()
Gizmodo points out that the Himalayas image is a computer generated picture, not something taken from the ISS. In hindsight, it’s rather obvious because the angle is so utterly wrong. Here’s the Himalayas from orbit:
Sorry about that. It seems that I can’t trust any (serious) site about space pics except official NASA. Thanks again and sorry for the confusion.
Nevertheless, please keep posting awesome comparisons!