CHOO CHOO! This train is going off the rails! AAAGH!

/me watches from nowhere as another decoy crumbles

:trollface:


[quote] Let others join the conversation
This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 20% of the replies here.
Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?[/quote]

SCREW YOU, FORUM FAIRY!!!

1 Like

/me wonders how TA observes this from nowhere.

/me spots TA (in the middle of nowhere, coincidentally), and sends forth the kittens!


Ha. I have 24% of the posts.

/me flings forth flurries of fearsome fish

It’s simple, observe. . .

/me tosses Ark into nothingess

/me dusts hands

/me exits stage-right

/kittens eat fish

/illusion approaches TA, but gets rudely tossed into nothingess.

/illusion pops out of nothingness back into somethings.

/me storms into stage exit-right.

/me grabs TA’s arm and turns him around

/me snarls “We must have lunch sometime”

/me leaves, but not before saying “I’ve tried throwing him into nothingness. It doesn’t work. nothing does”

1 Like

You know, I know this amazing bar with a moose. . .

2 Likes

We need a bar.

Someone needs to make a bar thread in the lounge.

Another necrothread, I know…

You’re such a forum whore…

Then again, I was like 4th or 5th on the old forums.

Already happened!
https://forums.inovaestudios.com/t/the-void-lounge/139/16

the purpose is to depurpose. Is this the official Derailed™ thread?

I ate some pop tarts this morning.

News Flash!!! Pop Tarts found forcing there way down Ark’s thought. No one knows were this will end.

I just had a breakfast burrito. The avocado&bacon combo was the best part…

I just discovered a bottle of BEER MUSTARD in my cupboard!!! 34% BEER!!! Time to make some hotdogs. Fried hotdogs. Fried in beer.

1 Like

Beer mustard sounds fantastic, where can I buy such a useful condiment?

Currently, I’m dining with at least 2 week old indian food…I suspect it will lead to hell.

(BM) <— Bear Mustard container. Keep refrigerated and out of the hands or children, and gamers.

(–I--)
/–I--
|------|
WOA
WOA
WO
W ARRRG… reanimate