CHOO CHOO! This train is going off the rails! AAAGH!

You know we have a thread in the lounge for that, right? Leave mine alone.

1 Like

No worries.

Be thankful I can’t arbitrarily edit any post, or I’d be drowning in my own sweat after a 3-day spelling police binge…

2 Likes

What? What are talking about?

TL3 has access to a category called Lounge where we can discuss TL3 things.

I guess TA was talking about this thread for getting mischievous edits off your chest.

2 Likes

O
OO
OOO
OOOO <- star
OOO
OO
O

o Planet (O) big plaint with rings … Asteroids that won’t be in the game. O big plaint Oo big plaint with a moon Q Death Star (that’s a weapon you perve)

ā–’ <- nebula

ā— <- black hole

1 Like

Oh wait, you changed it back. :frowning: Come on, I think that drastically improved the comedic value of the thread!

8
U=====E

A skinny space whale eating a ship.

Use your imagination. The other whales were much worse, :frowning: sorry.

:newspaper:

3 Likes

1 Like

/me smacks Ark

1 Like

This thread has been confusing from start to finish…

It’s only gonna get worse. . .

Just sit back and try to stay out of the crossfire.

1 Like

Welp, it seems this thread isn’t going away.

I guess I could always try and get into the spirit of things…

WHAT AVATAR CREATOR DO YOU HAVE IT?

(Portrait creator for Perpetuum Online… Eww.)

Jeez don’t encourage AVATARS! o_O or O.O maybe O^O This game will never come out if you insist on avatars! >:/

I suppose I can contribute my favourite character from eve. I present hotdrop #1 Cyno alt

Imgur

Yes gentlemen, he is single and ready to mingle

/me unleashes… the kittens!!!

FORTH MY MINIONS!!! BRING THE EVIL NEWSPAPER MAN’S HEAD!!!

2 Likes

I am the Man of Many Mackerels! I fear no cat!

/me flings fearsome fish into the fray

HA! You’ve fallen right into my trap! Those kittens were to eat all your evil mackerels! You’re mackerels are useless today!

/me laughs

***MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA HAAAAAA!!!***</font size>

/me uses the distraction provided by his fish to fashion a :newspaper: cudgel and smack Ark