This can’t be repeated enough. No chat. Accidentally hitting escape closed the game. Hitreg above 500 m/s was none existent(unsure if this is still the case).There was nothing even close to alpha related product let alone gameplay. They rightfully delayed access because the PR of releasing a pre-alpha state game to backers expecting an alpha level of gameplay would be a nightmare.
Yes this is how it works. I didn’t mention rewards assuming that it is rather obvious that people don’t give their money for absolutely nothing. In exchange as a sign of gratitude, project’s creator is giving a backer a promise of delivering him a reward of some kind.
Some people are pledging a project mostly because they like the idea, and want to support it. Others mostly because they thing of pledging like of buying something.
I can not do much about that you are feeling lied and let down. You got right to feel so. I simply disagree, I don’t feel like that.
I don’t feel that I’m being lied because we’ve been told about problems and that they will cause delays.
I don’t feel that I’m being let down because we (Alpha backers) have been given an access for a weekend to play this game. Another weekend will come soon. And then we’ll get permanent access, our Kickstarter reward.
I’m pretty sure that the same thing with giving access for a weekend (or weekends) will apply to Beta backers.