The Mod is ONLY compatible with Infinity: Battlescape 0.7.3.0 and it modifies some of the core XML files. FMOD project received from I-Novae. Archive file link:
- Replaced the FarExplosion low quality SFX!
 It got finally removed in the main game.
- Added unique explosion sound to Cruiser
- Added alarm sound to Cruiser when its power core is damaged
- Replaced the Hangar spawn area sound
- Added Ambient Ice Crack sounds for Semnoz
 A non-wind related solution got implemented in the main game.
- Added Dirt impact sounds
- Added looping sounds to structures
- Cherrypicked individual sounds from the previously available multiple variants to more match their use cases (Affects small ship explosions, Flak, Missiles, Torpedos)
- Made the Bomber Shotgun in a Scatter spread sound
 Shotgun already has a unique sound, but it sounds more like an energy weapon.
- Adjusted distances to the powerful weapons and explosions for a more ambient battle feel
- Side thruster fades to low volume in a short time span
Installation for Steam version of the game:
- Unarchive the zip file in the Dev folder, which by default may be located in the following address:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Infinity Battlescape\Dev\
- Launch game
- Recommend Muffle in Options to be set at about 70% range in the slider.
- Right click on Infinity: Battlescape entry in Steam
- Click Properties…
- Go to the Local files… tab
- Click “VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES”
Installation for I-Novae Launcher:
- Backup the original Config directory somewhere
- Unarchive the zip file in the Dev folder, which by default is located in the following address: C:\Program Files\I-Novae Studios\Battlescape\Dev\
- Recommend Muffle in Options to be set about 70% range in the slider.
- Delete the Dev/Config directory
- Copy the backed up Config directory and paste in Dev/
- Optionally you may delete the /Dev/Sounds/Mod directory
1. Uninstall Battlescape
2. Install Battlescape