My thoughts exactly…new company transport!
But… US and UK/EU is just not ready for such things. Can you imagine all the bad drivers we have on our roads taking to the air in these things. Crashing into power lines, phone lines, tall buildings. Trying to move along above streets at night and hitting every wire across the roadways. Some sort of phoneline/powerline heads up display sensors would be needed to show them up as red/orange at night etc and to have them all programmed into the vehicles gps somehow. But GPS would need to be far more accurate. Something the EU GPS system should be when it comes fully online.
It will be a very chaotic period of transition from road to air vehicles over a a couple of decades or more as the governments try and re-write highway codes to cover these new types of vehicle. Both single, dual or more seats and of course the hoverbikes.
All dropping out of the skies when they fail and killing people and crashing into the roof tops of houses etc.
It will happen in our lifetimes. I still want one one, although maybe a hoverbike.
If people were required to have the same training and traffic control standards for cars as pilots do, there’d be a whole lot less accidents on the roads 
I’d be mainly concerned with the amount of noise these things generate. You would have to park them away from residential areas.
Alien Covenant’s Armor, Weapons, and Blood Effects!
I opted to NOT watch this because of spoilers for the upcoming film.
Lets just ignore the feeling it might be attempt to cash-in on famous name and enjoy the moment.




Blade Runner is baced of part of a book by Andy K Dick. (ah ha! baced off memory, to go further The Matrix and A (something) Darkley were baced off the same book. And I know I said this befour this is for the people who havent read this.
)
I have herd from one source this is a good movie. (I hope it wasen’t the producer)
Philip, not Andy. And it’s A Scanner Darkly.
Also, interesting letter from Dick to an executive of the production company:
https://web.archive.org/web/20031213103657/http://www.philipkdick.com/new_letters-laddcompany.html
Adam Savage Puts On Alien: Covenant’s Spacesuit!
Dennis Villeneuve’s involvement is giving me confidence it won’t feel too overdone. Plus the Vangelis synth theme is goddamn timeless.
Just found out about this, as I haven’t played HW at all up until now.
BBI (Black Bird Interactive), founded by the people who made Homeworld 1+2, and whose recent work was Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak, has been contacted by NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab to make a demo on what a base on mars would look like 100 years from now. This has been called Project Eagle.
Trailer:
Demo:
I don’t normally play RTS anymore, but that Homeworld map interface and transition boom sound is etched into my brain. My absolute favourite.
Blade Runner is also based a Philip K. Dick novel, “Do androids dream of electric sheeps?” (They bought the right for a completely unrelated “Blade Runner” book just to use the title.)
As far as I can tell, he did not make any sequel. This film will almost certainly be a total disappointment.
Why am I still going to see it? Argh!
Homeworld is easily my favorite rts. I’d even say it’s my favorite game. DoK is really good too. What I’d like to see is an MMO based on DoK.
Thanks. That’s the actor I messed up on right?
You have never met a narcissis or a socialopath.
This made me lol … We have tapes!
After browsing, there is something very unnerving about badly rendered 3D scenes 