PURPLE for the win!!!
So, was GDC helpful in any way for Inovae?
And is the next video still scheduled to be released this month?
I really wish the “screenshot of the week” idea had been fully embraced. Spending so long with no real updates(“rave” planet doesn’t count) so close to the finish line is going to be a pain. 
It went really well. I was able to talk with some potential licensee’s as well as pitch to potential investors. Everybody I showed our video was really impressed, including Tim Sweeney, and people seemed to like the idea we have to Infinity: Battlescape.
Of course rave planet counts!
But I do agree, a screenshot a day would be amazing as the ones currently on the homepage are truly breathtaking.
I think I used to go there when I was eighteen.
Well… not completely, I mean some of your post still made sense. 
Ye know… I heard someone at my university say almost the exact same thing about the satellite they’re planning to launch next month. It’s only a small one, and their jobs and personal savings aren’t on the line, but still…
Keith Newton @inovae_keith Apr 1
Our new planetary rings video is almost ready to record. The current blocker is… me… 
Were waiting! 'Wont be done until it’s right. I know. 
On topic,
@INovaeKeith
Well if you ran into Tim Sweeney then surely you also ran into Cliff Bleszincki? Even though Tim is the CEO, we don’t hear much about him as we did about Cliff when he was at Epic Games.
Oh and what your thoughts on the recently released Unreal Engine 4?
I have had my best sex toys out waiting for that video. There getting dusty now. Do I have time to run them through the dishwasher and put them away or just use a hairdryer to dust them off then keep them in a bag by the computer?
Not sure what to do.
Signed: Frustrated in Infinity.
I think it’s telling that you’re willing to put sex toys in a dishwasher…
@Bentware I’ve been traveling outside the US all week and it has had a significant impact on my ability to remove the last remaining blockers for releasing the video. Originally I didn’t think it was going to be quite this disruptive but… I was wrong.
From what I saw at GDC it looks great. They’ve really polished up the editor/tools and the new pricing model + source is quite disruptive. Beyond that I haven’t looked at any of the guts. From what I’ve heard from people who are actually working with it is they have mixed feelings about the removal of UnrealScript. Apparently UE4 relies on its dynamic recompiling with a C++ macro based scripting language instead. I guess I’ll have to cough up $20 and take a look myself at some point 
That’s the best forum post ever.
Visiting Flavien land?
Edit:
Regardless, enjoy your trip!
Don’t worry for us, we’ve learned patience. Good travels and have fun (if you find time for it)!
Nah, it doesn’t top the Doughnout post.
This is not a subtle way to ask if putting the old forum’s archives is still planned.
I’m not good at subtle anyway.
But it was even funnier than it was creepy!
Recommended by lots of porn sights.
Surely you must get mates’ rates or something? 
Maybe Bentware just buys in bulk? Or is lazy? Or likes things fresh off the heated dry cycle?
That isn’t a quote of me!
Do a better job of your porn research.
Get back on subject before this thread gets locked! I rather like this thread. Got to go, the heated dry cycle just ended.
Who says that this isn’t the NEW subject?