I was probably lurking for a few months before it but my profile says Oct 20, 2008 
7 years and one day!
Been buzzing (fairly silently) around Infinity since my last year of secondary school. Back in early 2006. I mostly remember it 'cause I first read about Infinity from a little article in a tech mag I used to bring into school for…“studying” - yes, studying - during exam revision periods.
Only now do I appreciate just how long ago that was - the first iPhone was probably only in the prototype stage, YouTube had barely had it’s first birthday (with no Minecraft video in sight), MSN Messenger/MySpace/Bebo were still a thing. And Thierry Henry was still terrorising the Premier League. Geez, that’s a really long time ago!
Same as a few of you, been around since sometime in 2006. I am really glad to see at least part of the original idea to see the light of day. Maybe we can eventually move on to QFE at some point, but still super excited about battlescape. Congrats to the dev team for getting us here.
Also, Henry could still probably terrorize the premier league with that left foot of his.
I’m here since 2009. Too bad my old forum account can’t be recovered so it will forever say 2013.
Better than 2015!
Well that’s good to hear. Can’t say the same for my wallet though
Good luck on your KS, I hope you succeed!
I was reading posts on old forums but no account. I think I discovered and followed it since 2009-2010
5-6 years 