Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

Shared to ED, LTT and Descent forums. And SC forums.

4 Likes

more shots from the latest build :

13 Likes

Great shots there. Will use them on ED and SC soon.

4 Likes

He Johny, have you seen these cool vids from @Naiba:

1 Like

The last screen shot post shared to ED, LTT, Descent Underground and Guru3d forums.

4 Likes

Sarake blue: (4K)

11 Likes

You pics SpaceJay always brighten up my day. Cheers. :relaxed:

2 Likes

You sir, are awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

You as well sir… always impressed, and glad you’re back at it.

Can’t wait to see the flood you’ll make as new planetary bodies are added… xD

6 Likes

Yes! and maybe, one day…CLOUDS…:smiley:

These are also gonna be sooooo awesome, sir.

6 Likes

More… planets… drool

3 Likes

If I had a choice I would probably want clouds over more planets - being the immersion hog that I am. :pig_nose:

1 Like

Saturday Sarake: (4K) image intensive

v

17 Likes

Showing planets upside-down makes my equilibrium hurt. :frowning:

:smiley:

This will make it hurt even more - when you’re flying on a planet you currently have nothing to tell you which end is North… Or south… Or any of them. And because they don’t spin at the moment, there’s no way of knowing!

This game properly screws with your sense of “up” which is what makes me love it. It’s all relative and you can decide what “up” is depending on your local area!

5 Likes

I fall down. That is how I know witch way is down. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The bigger they come, the harder I fall.

3 Likes

Better late than never :grin: :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You get everything sorted out and into the game?

1 Like

It really does look better with outlying buildings not tied into the pipes (looks too cut and paste that way ((I don’t recall who first brought that up)) ). Now for housing. :wink: