lol. Yeah, I find it so easy to make beautiful shots because everywhere you look is splendor!
I also suggested track ways and roadways and ground disturbances around bases. Which would fit with and link up your out buildings and panels idea. Track ways going further out to mines or other deposits etc. With ground operations going on.
Great shots there. Will use them on ED and SC soon.
You pics SpaceJay always brighten up my day. Cheers. 
You sir, are awesome 
You as well sir… always impressed, and glad you’re back at it.
Can’t wait to see the flood you’ll make as new planetary bodies are added… xD
More… planets… drool
If I had a choice I would probably want clouds over more planets - being the immersion hog that I am. 
Showing planets upside-down makes my equilibrium hurt. 

This will make it hurt even more - when you’re flying on a planet you currently have nothing to tell you which end is North… Or south… Or any of them. And because they don’t spin at the moment, there’s no way of knowing!
This game properly screws with your sense of “up” which is what makes me love it. It’s all relative and you can decide what “up” is depending on your local area!
I fall down. That is how I know witch way is down. 
The bigger they come, the harder I fall.







