Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

First round of frames from last Friday nights “Interceptor Dogfighting Test”

Arkenvaley departure: (thanks to @Arkenbrien for scouting the location).


13 Likes

Thanks, Sunday night is a good time for posting. I shared them to the usual places.

1 Like

mby.partially. don’t worry about it. if the FPS is low, you can play the game on YouTube like me.

Asteroid field exploration:

14 Likes

Awesome shots! By they way, how do you turn on the front camera on the Interceptor?

Thank’s @Zen.

It’s still the original cam mod from @TheForce

https://forums.inovaestudios.com/t/modding-battlescape/1388/67?u=spacejay

1 Like

Thanks Jay. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

7 Likes

Who’s the weirdo? ^:laughing::joy:

2 Likes

that appears to be my face… but it is not my body… I feel a sense of loss and disorientation… who am I…

7 Likes

I was one slot short of being a Space Marine, beat out by that man :cry:

I think this song has your answer :wink:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Still super beauty

My first take on the Mars-like moon:

14 Likes

Superb shots!

1 Like

Great shots, @SpaceJay. The difference between high and ultra is night and day on the mars like, which is why I sadly don’t visit it too often.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

@Arkenbrien, I feel this moon needs some more distinctive features, like deep canyons or huge boulders.

There’s not a lot of variation in the landscape, no unique locations like on the other two moons.

3 Likes

This thread desperately needs a bumpity-bump-bump.

I wish I had a machine capable of ultra 4k, but hopefully these look good none the less. :wink:







13 Likes

Awesome shots! :heart_eyes:

1 Like