Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

Glimmerfall:

12 Likes

Some Sarake:

20 Likes

Posted a few on ED and SC forums, great looking shots these. Love the blue colours. The top right side shot looks pretty much like a real photo, dawn light over the Alps.

2 Likes

Love those shots, @SpaceJay! :heart_eyes_cat:

Here’s a quick screenshot.

8 Likes

Thanks Bob! :smile:

1 Like

BTW, @JonnyRedHed I answered somebody’s question on CPU performance on your SC thread.

Basically, I just posted a screenshot of MIS Afterburner while running the program, and made some observations.

1 Like

perfect, objects static or move around something?
and this white thing is that the type of the rainbow in space?

Asteroids rotate, planets don’'t rotate yet.

White rainbow is asteroid field.

sorry for my ignorance, I did not fly in space at the pictures looks that you are a real astronaut

Thank’s, but no, I am not an astronaut. :wink:

But I wish I had a spaceship, capable of interstellar travel. :smile_cat:

Yet you’re a professional photographer, I feel a career in the near future.
yes no harm in dreaming.

1 Like

Its all good. Keeping the game on page 1 of the SC ‘other games’ forum section will always mean new SC members will get to discover I:B. With such great screen shots and weekly updates it remains fresh. Same applies to the ED forum.

ED, SC, LTT (Linus tech tips), and Guru3d forums.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Sarake Sunrise

13 Likes

Uchi Mama! Amazing shots. :heart_eyes: Sure looking forward to that interceptor too - that will make for much better filming and photos.

1 Like

Yes snowy mountains look like really visited in the Alps.
ok about filters instagram u use them?

3 Likes

last pictures, Lonely Mountain from lord of the ring :smile:

3 Likes

No filters.

In-game lens-flare

1 Like

Refraction distortion grid. effect ‘’ Fish eye’’ but only on the side in screenshot.

Not just the screen resolution provides distortion mby. but i change rosolution in second on 1280 x 1024

Hmm, Interesting point.