(Unofficial) Headquarters of Infinity:Battlescape Communications - Volunteers needed!

Excellent points! Will update the text accordingly. What about the header images? We can only use one. Any favourite?

A big version of this?

@INovaeAndre, hi-res please? :smiley: Pretty please!

9 Likes

1200px wide will do :smile:

Andre said it would be posted SOON™

Orbital bombardment looks yummy :stuck_out_tongue:

Since you guys keep asking :wink: @INovaeAndre

17 Likes

OOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NICE!

Wanted to post this in both places just in case anyone doesn’t see it in the other thread:

I know… I’m a bad forum member… :frowning: double posting… :smile:

AAAAND https://twitter.com/Shredderrr/status/662524399019540481 got TGN on it, he has 700k subscribers on youtube.

3 Likes

Alright, TC Campaign is pending approval :smile: ! Thanks for the input @hrobertson!

3 Likes

Heyooooo!!!

ignore this cuz i need the character count wait i thought this was the keyboard bashing thread ignore me

excellent ! Tell him that he can play it !

Some Youtubers:




@INovaeKeith you can email him with prototype access at jackfrags@gmail.com

FRANKIEonPCin1080p appears to have disappeared for a while.

1 Like

Excellent work! Re-tweeted.

I’m at work so I can’t go twitter for reasons, but you should also tweet him the dev contact email and the fact that he can get the proto and most important: planned mass streamer play event

Shouldn’t we wait to get the official word on this?

I did think it would be best if the devs themselves organized it, but in any case it wouldn’t be used until the 18th.

Nothing stops the devs to do their own.

@celroid yes preferably. But seen that it a) it takes a while to build support and b) they have bigger fish to fry I went ahead. If they want it offline, I’m happy to pull it, just trying to help build momentum for I:B :smile:

Then (drum roll) the TC campaign is live! Help spread the word, join here: http://thndr.me/psd6V6 :smile:

1 Like

But there are still 13 days? Not 48 hours.