Ahhh. . . Crazy Train. Brings back memories, it does.
Tee hee. . .
Ahhh. . . Crazy Train. Brings back memories, it does.
Tee hee. . .
By the way Terran you were ofcourse spot on with the movie-samples in the Loose Cannon song. The samples were indeed from Pulp fiction and Snatch but also a little sample from when Jon fights Halfhand in GOT.
Well, that would also explain why I couldnāt place it.
Iāve never seen Game of Thrones (google-fu to the rescue).
What I expressed with this is the horrendously obvious lack of consideration of the situation when the wolves posted. Your posts had very little āhumanā element in it. Nothling in the mids like ādude look I did this and that back there, isnāt that a reason to trust me?ā and more of the like ālets vote on this confirmed human, because it will help us find out this or that, itās the logical thing to doā. This and the lack of attacks of other players made every non human stand out like a beacon as soon as they got under attack. From my perspective you totally ignored the fact that reasononing wasnāt the primariy reason I voted on someone but suspicion, you didnāt address that suspicion.
The way the forums works, without pages is really extremely frustrating when trying to go back and check what people have said earlier days. Does anyone have a good solution for this problem?
You can click on a user and only display what he posted, you can also go to the first post and click on the links martin has provided.
You shouldnāt have due to a chance of revivals existing. Of course the dead could ask that to GM first. It wouldnāt hurt for the dead to know if reviving exists or not.
I was aware of the ānecromancerā role, and waited until I was sure he was perma-dead to reveal anything to him. Cmon man, I gotta have the secrets!
Anyways, about the days, I dont see anything wrong with 48 hour days, actually I think anything shorter would be wrong. But, at the same time, extensions should be handed out only when shit gets crazy, like for example: CyberCritic decides hes going to shoot everyone in the town just like an hour before the day ends. lol
But, at the same time, extensions should be handed out only when shit gets crazy, like for example: CyberCritic decides hes going to shoot everyone in the town just like an hour before the day ends. lol
Then again, timing your crazy shit to be just before the day ends might be your strategy. I think next time Iāll hand out no day extensions at all.
I think thatās fair, I was being a bit cheeky when I asked for that extension over the weekend, but in fairness I hadnāt expected it to coincide with a wedding I had to be at.
Im surprised the wolves didnt kill me earlier. What was the train of thought there, that iād be protected by the GA?
Yes. I wanted to kill you the night before I was lynched. I figured you would dissect me and out me as a wolf which is obviously what happened.
We didnāt for fear of the GA as you said.
Aye. You were pretty much the only confirmed active role we knew of, which meant that any GA would probably prioritise keeping you alive quite highly.
Though, to be honest, the game was already up when Cise got himself lynched.
I was surprised you formed and maintained your vote on me over Skyentist, Iām curious to know what your line of thought there was?
I got stuck at work all day and was out the night before. when I got home the whole game had bandwagoned against me and the day had LITERALLY ended, thus me being unable to defend myself. I would have pulled some shenanigans though. Anyone remember my double head coin trick, like, forever ago?
I wasnāt really sure whether it was you or sky at the time. I would have been happy with either of you being lynched 
I REALLY like that one.
Twitch Twitch More⦠Wolf⦠Game⦠Twitch