The Wolf Game - Day 7 Vampires Win!

A very good point. :wink:

I was hoping that biting the wolves would spawn an entire new race of Vampire Wolves!

2 Likes

What does everyone think to 36 hour days next time? I usually go with 48 hours to make sure that everyone, no matter where they are in the world, will get a couple of chances to respond.

48 is ok. Just no extensions.

5 Likes

GG!
Greetings from the wolves

cise, Topperfalkon, Skyentist and Krishna

It was my second wolf game on the forums and my first as a wolf. Didn’t go very well for us wolves. After cise got lynched it was really just a matter of trying to stay alive. I still think we could have gotten away the second day if cise had come in early and argued against the accusations on him. I also think, while the gun killed a lot of humans, in the end probably did us more harm than good. Because of all the shooting there were really few days of regular voting, and thus easy to spot who had voted for whom and so on. On the other hand it was fewer days for a possible seer to target us, but as I understood it there was no seer this game?

I think the day-time was OK. There is always some days when AFK-stuff comes in the way of the game and that is fine I think. No need to change it. I don’t see any problems with days taking longer time. Better it becomes a bit boring rather than people not having time to argue due to the night coming to fast.

About the vampires I think it was a nice addition, true to the spirit of the forum games. My idea to make the vampires (more?) balanced would be for them to die if they happen to target a wolf at night, and for the vampire to know this. I think that could add some nice dynamics.

I still don’t really understand this…

Working on it :wink: . As well as the one for the fourth day.
I’m mostly making these songs for my own training, since I usually have a hard time finishing my songs. Trying to make a song per day is good motivation for ending a song, even if I want to work more on it. But it was really nice seeing @LucasFIN creating the map. We are such a talented community when it comes to models/art/music etc it would be nice if more people contributed with some small stuff for each day.

EDIT:
The way the forums works, without pages is really extremely frustrating when trying to go back and check what people have said earlier days. Does anyone have a good solution for this problem?

EDIT 2:
Here is the soundtrack for the other wolf game I took part in. The Wolf Game Crazy Train Soundtrack

1 Like

Ahhh. . . Crazy Train. Brings back memories, it does.

Tee hee. . .

2 Likes

By the way Terran you were ofcourse spot on with the movie-samples in the Loose Cannon song. The samples were indeed from Pulp fiction and Snatch but also a little sample from when Jon fights Halfhand in GOT.

Well, that would also explain why I couldn’t place it.

I’ve never seen Game of Thrones (google-fu to the rescue).

What I expressed with this is the horrendously obvious lack of consideration of the situation when the wolves posted. Your posts had very little “human” element in it. Nothling in the mids like “dude look I did this and that back there, isn’t that a reason to trust me?” and more of the like “lets vote on this confirmed human, because it will help us find out this or that, it’s the logical thing to do”. This and the lack of attacks of other players made every non human stand out like a beacon as soon as they got under attack. From my perspective you totally ignored the fact that reasononing wasn’t the primariy reason I voted on someone but suspicion, you didn’t address that suspicion.

You can click on a user and only display what he posted, you can also go to the first post and click on the links martin has provided.

I was aware of the “necromancer” role, and waited until I was sure he was perma-dead to reveal anything to him. Cmon man, I gotta have the secrets!

Anyways, about the days, I dont see anything wrong with 48 hour days, actually I think anything shorter would be wrong. But, at the same time, extensions should be handed out only when shit gets crazy, like for example: CyberCritic decides hes going to shoot everyone in the town just like an hour before the day ends. lol

2 Likes

Then again, timing your crazy shit to be just before the day ends might be your strategy. I think next time I’ll hand out no day extensions at all.

2 Likes

I think that’s fair, I was being a bit cheeky when I asked for that extension over the weekend, but in fairness I hadn’t expected it to coincide with a wedding I had to be at.

Im surprised the wolves didnt kill me earlier. What was the train of thought there, that i’d be protected by the GA?

Yes. I wanted to kill you the night before I was lynched. I figured you would dissect me and out me as a wolf which is obviously what happened. :smile: We didn’t for fear of the GA as you said.

Aye. You were pretty much the only confirmed active role we knew of, which meant that any GA would probably prioritise keeping you alive quite highly.

Though, to be honest, the game was already up when Cise got himself lynched.

I was surprised you formed and maintained your vote on me over Skyentist, I’m curious to know what your line of thought there was?

I got stuck at work all day and was out the night before. when I got home the whole game had bandwagoned against me and the day had LITERALLY ended, thus me being unable to defend myself. I would have pulled some shenanigans though. Anyone remember my double head coin trick, like, forever ago?

I wasn’t really sure whether it was you or sky at the time. I would have been happy with either of you being lynched :stuck_out_tongue:

I REALLY like that one.

Twitch Twitch More… Wolf… Game… Twitch

3 Likes

Your wish is my command

4 Likes