Russian speaking pilots / Топик русскоязычных пилотов

Thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Пришлите английский Strings.csv - я самоизолируюсь вдали от своего игрового компа, но готов обновлять перевод.

Someone send me the English Strings.csv - I’m self-isolating away from my gaming PC, but am up to updating the localization.

2 Likes

Here are the english and russian files:

Localization.rar (34.5 KB)

3 Likes

Thanks!
Here’s some untested localization :sweat_smile:
0.7.1.0_RU_REV-00_Mars_Type.rar (44.4 KB)

1 Like

Thanks. Unfortunately it seems to contain numerous errors ( dozens, with duplicated event names instead of a translation, like: “UI_Event_Music”,“UI_Event_Music” ) so I cannot include it in the next build until it gets tested & fixed.

2 Likes

@whirsil, take a look at the localization system that @Freeman uses here, and see if you can port the current doc on that system:

2 Likes

Found them. 35 cells I moved to the wrong column.
0.7.1.0_RU_REV-01_Mars_Type.rar (44.6 KB)

2 Likes

Tested. It works and seems to have most things translated. Except things that are probably not yet translatable, such as “m/s” => “m/c” and weapon names.

Tooltips (hover messages) are unreadable with that font on 1080p though.

1 Like

Those are hardcoded, yes.

Font is an issue. I haven’t found a suitable one that’s also free for commercial use yet. Enceladus Bold looks much better, but it is free for personcal use only.
0.7.1.0_RU_REV-01_Enceladus_Bold.rar (63.9 KB)

1 Like

Here’s the Transifex localization (TX) and the Google Sheets one (GS), both updated (found yet another corrupted line).
0.7.1.0_RU_REV-02-TX_Mars_Type.rar (44.6 KB)
0.7.1.0_RU_REV-02-TX_Roboto_Condensed.rar (20.1 KB)
0.7.1.0_RU_REV-02-GS_Enceladus_Bold.rar (64.0 KB)
0.7.1.0_RU_REV-02-GS_Mars_Type.rar (44.6 KB)

2 Likes

Всем русскоговорящим привет!
Ребят, расскажите в двух словах, что сейчас с игрой?
помню, что вместо одной, должно быть две игры: сингловая, судя по всему это Battlescape, а потом уже основная Infinity

(я больше 10 лет назад начал за ней следить, еще тогда был другой форум, но не осилил медленного прогресса)

2 Likes

0.7.3.0 done.
0.7.3.0_RU_REV-00-TX_Roboto_Condensed.rar (22.2 KB)

апдейтед
0.7.3.0_RU_REV-01-TX_Roboto_Condensed.rar (22.1 KB)

1 Like

I’m back
0.7.6.1_RU_REV-00

Проверьте, скачивается ли. Перед использованием переименовать в Strings.

1 Like

Здравствуйте, господа пилоты. Есть кто-то, плотно подсевший на IB и имеющий хороший опыт полетов (клава мыш)? Я не уверен, что спустя годы снова готов окунуться в космос, но хотелось бы попробовать.

Ссылка та же, обновил/подправил перевод.
0.7.8.0_RU_REV-00

2 Likes

Чуть более полный перевод, но не текущий - не хватает исходника на Трансифексе. Пойду админа искать.
0.8.6.0_RU_REV-00-TX_Roboto_Condensed.rar (59.6 KB)

Названия пушек не переводил целенаправленно - почему-то именно оружие на русском HUD отображать не хочет. На кривую кодировку можете полюбоваться, подсунув второй файл, Strings_RU_WEAPONS.csv

1 Like

@whirsil Your link seems to be corrupted, the .rar cannot be opened (or is it just me) ?

It’s you, but the translation is incomplete anyway. I used the transifex’s file and it wasn’t up to date. Seemed like the project was abandoned, so I went back to Google Sheets. I’ll link an up-to-date localization later.

1 Like

Вот теперь перевёл полностью и ап ту дейт, архив в этом посте.

1 Like

0.8.7.0 перевёл: Localization / Internationalization by the Infinity Community - #48 by whirsil

Чтобы не ждать следующего апдейта, перезаписывайте здесь:
…\steamapps\common\Infinity Battlescape\Dev\Localization\ru

0.8.9.0 перевёл: 0.8.9.0_RU_REV-02_Roboto_Condensed.rar (40.8 KB)

изображение
nice

0.9.6.4 перевёл 0.9.6.4_RU_REV-00_Roboto_Condensed

4 Likes