Thank you for the support, but keep in mind that we still have more events and content planned, and are taking as much of the critique into account as is physically possible. We may not be replying as often as some would like, but we`re trying to read everything we can.
+1 on progress bar and reward infographics (maybe someone with too much free time on their hands wants to make one?) that we’ve come to expect from kickstarters.
Also upgrading the Who We Are to something like the INovae site’s Meet The Team and compressing the Hellion skinning screenshots into something that takes up less vertical space seems wise and easy.
EDIT: On second thought why not just take those Hellion screenshots and put them in a rewards infographic then you get 2 for the price of 1.
I have tried to get the word out as best i can on the infinity kickstarter, its probably not much but every bit helps 
Yes it does, thanks!
Fixing the Kickstarter?
Get the following people in a voice chatted - recorded - review battlescape session:
- Chris Roberts
- David Braben
- John Carmack
- Flavien Brebion
- Keith Newton
- All others who have access - just without voice
Currently Infinity is off the first page of Kicktraq 
I really became used to click this way to the campaign…
Still on the front page of Kicktraq for me. We dropped 3 places though.
Phew… yea. when I posted the reply that we are off that page we just lost 8 places. Now we are back ^^
It probably just rolled over, hopefully we’ll climb back up as people start waking up =).
Yeah you guys need to get the interviews going REALLY hard. I would of had most of them lined up beforehand starting on the first day of the Kickstarter.
Look at this google search result:
https://www.google.com/webhp?ssrp=1#q=infinity+battlescape&safe=active&tbm=nws
You notice anything here? There’s like no English speaking new sites listed up here. The most popular article I see around the net about your game is titled ‘what ever happened to Infinity?’ I would try and do non stop interviews for the next 3 weeks (like 20-30). Hell I would go full on sell out mode, spike that interviewer’s kool aid, cause you guys need this money which will be your lifeblood for the next year or two.
Sites I would suggest getting interviews during the next week:
gamefaqs.com
pcgamer.com
rockpapershotgun.com
escapistmagazine.com
metacritic.com
Hell this entire list: http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/video-game-websites
Oh and I see a lot of gaming articles on main stream sites now like:
huffingtonpost.com
Hitting up all those sites will let ~100 million ppl know about your game! I really want to see that $1.5mil stretch goal get hit, good luck !!!
True, weird how no more mainstream english sites have picked it up even after kotaku and a few others did an article. Without mainstream coverage, we might not get a stretch goal.
Nice list!
I am with you. What about INovae?
Also stated in another parallel thread: I sent a letter to IGN as a “News Tip” - if others tag them in tweets or send review requests, we might garner some big-name attention.
Sometimes I wonder if you people realize that’s what we’ve been doing for a while now.
That entire list of sites you suggested contacting, we’ve already contacted them. Prior to the Kickstarter. They didn’t answer. So we tried again. They still didn’t answer.
We’re just a droplet in an ocean of noise for them.
None of us have been getting much sleep in the past weeks. We’ve been pushing VERY hard everywhere we could, and everybody who has given us a chance has been very impressed with what they’ve seen so far. But reaching the big medias, yes, that has been a challenge and we haven’t had much success so far.
But it’s not like we’re not trying…
I don’t know if I’m speaking on behalf of the others or not, but I think @Booyaah’s criticism was probably intended to be (or should be) towards the community rather than the devs. We (as a community) are fully aware of the limitations you guys face, and naturally you have nothing but our unwavering support! As a show of that support, we (as a community) need to be reaching out and helping you with marketing rather than expecting or relying solely on your limited manpower.
You’ve been doing nothing but absolutely fantastic work, and I think i DO speak for others when I say that we want to help as much as we can - and that includes trying to reach out to others on your behalf 
Sorry I wasn’t aware that they were so particular about who they choose. Sure I see hundreds of indie games trying to get Stream green lighting that are pure crap. I just figured since you guys had such a long history of being in development and that this was such an anticipated game in a re-energized genre, that they wouldn’t be treating you guys like plebeians that don’t exist. Plus it seemed like you guys had already been noticed by those bigger media sites: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/04/19/on-the-hunt-for-infinity/#more-150092
I ‘kind’ of know the guy who writes the Star Citizen articles for Polygon. I’m sure he would love to cover your game as he is a space sim fanatic. What would be the best email for him to contact you guys at?
Nope, it just doesn’t work like that. In fact according to our stats ( I might be saying a mistake here, Keith can correct me ) less than 10% even opened the e-mail.
Yup, IMO the only solution to reach the bigger medias is through insider contacts, friends of friends and the community. I think at this stage we’ve tried everything we could think of on our end, and it’s not working out too well.
We can be contacted at: contact@inovaestudios.com
Sounds like you need a bit of controversy.
Maybe we should have someone with “inside knowledge” start claiming you stole your planet tech from a leaked Star Citizen build or something along those lines 
I can only imagine how frustrating it is to have the media sites not even open up your emails. I do think a reddit AMA would be very useful - look how much traffic that one post brought - but is there anything you’d like us to focus on? A stream of dedicated emails from fans to one or two particular websites might do the trick. Of course, if we’re going to do that, we need to be as non-spammy as possible: individual emails, not copy-paste content, short, and spread out over a day.
How many emails to the tune of “Hey, PCG, I can’t believe you haven’t covered this yet.” could it take before someone clicks a link?
We’re standing by…
Make DEREK SMART tweet about it.